I really didn't mean to step on anyones' toes
even if some people have feet the size of landing craft;

all I really wanted to know , was
how you made out at Progpower?
were the crowds big
were the bands good?
did you sell massive amounts of stock?
did you have fun?
are the misquitoes still as big as they normally are this time of year?

that;s all

just concerned, occaisionalyy

mw:wave:

John:

With the close of Nearfest, I retired from vending at festivals. I went down to Atlanta to relax and have a good time. The line up was a mixed bag for me. Nothing I saw blew my socks off. Unfortunately I had to miss some bands I had hoped to see but they conflicted with some dinner meetings.

Crowd size was pretty much on par with past years - a bit south of 1k. Didn't see any mosquitos since the part of the city I was in didn't have a blade of grass. Weather was exceptionally nice.

Looks great, Ken! Good luck!
But I'm kicking the tires and it's kicking me back--couldn't log-in because the system didn't recognize my password when i tried to set it up again. so I tried to register as a new user and it wouldn't let me because it recognized my username.
I'll be patient, i'm sure things will work itself out.

(it's also realllllly slooooooow)

We are having issues at the moment. We were able to migrate customers accounts but not for security reasons not passwords. Just go to https://www.lasercd.com/user/password and enter your email and it will get an email with password reset instructions.

Keep trying - we are having to restart the server and work some bugs out. Eventually it will work itself out.

Chris:

From what I can see you are the first order. The site is down - we are having some issues that we need to resolve. We'll be back up soon.

The site looks absolutely wonderful!!

Gonna have to play around some more - which could be dangerous for my bank account - but have already put in an order ( Rhys Marsh & The Autumn Ghost, Blue Hour & The Gathering, Disclosure ).

Looks like it was order #17. Gotta be quick around here :dopey:

Again, it looks great Ken!

Ken,
You should have everyone (Bob) spell check before posting a review.
There is nothing more annoying than reading a review (or anything, for that matter) that is filled with misspelled words & bad punctuation.

Mr. West pointed out that we are currently not set up to accept checks as payment. This is an oversight that will hopefully be corrected this evening - if not certainly in the morning.

Senior Citizen's discount tab??!! I could do with one of those, too!!

Very impressed with the new site, although unlike others, I have not yet ordered anything.... I think all the hours of hard work has paid off. Yes, you'll have some ongoing issues to sort out, but for such a gargantuan task, I hope you feel well pleased at this stage.

Paul