Next Release

Just ordered it this Morning...:Smokin::headbang::kickass:

I didn't know Ken got it in yet?

Bob, if you are referring to the Clepsydra box set, it is not released till the 14th.
If you order it from Gonzo, you will go "gonzo" waiting for it to arrive. (Oh wait, you are already gonzo!:lol:
(and probably pay a hell of a lot more in postage....)

I didn't know Ken got it in yet?

Bob, if you are referring to the Clepsydra box set, it is not released till the 14th.
If you order it from Gonzo, you will go "gonzo" waiting for it to arrive. (Oh wait, you are already gonzo!:lol:
(and probably pay a hell of a lot more in postage....)

Its the First time Im using Gonzo???? Did I make a Mistake ? I Didnt think Ken would stock this???:ill:

Its the First time Im using Gonzo???? Did I make a Mistake ? I Didnt think Ken would stock this???:ill:

Bob, I have ordered from Gonzo twice & both times I received my orders
weeks after the "usual suspects" in the US received them! I was promised by them that "you will receive your order weeks BEFORE the shops get them"
BS! Terrible shipping time!

Ken did say he will stock it & I find that Ken's prices (inc.shipping) are the best.

For the most part, I will wait for the US sellers to get the cds in.

Bob, I have ordered from Gonzo twice & both times I received my orders
weeks after the "usual suspects" in the US received them! I was promised by them that "you will receive your order weeks BEFORE the shops get them"
BS! Terrible shipping time!

Ken did say he will stock it & I find that Ken's prices (inc.shipping) are the best.

For the most part, I will wait for the US sellers to get the cds in.

Thanks for the Heads up...Now Im wondering if I Should cancell the order ???:ill:

Ok, I cancelled the Order...Because you made me Pariniod..Plus its the first time I placed an order outside the U.S. ( I didnt really feel comforable in the First place when I ordered it)