Nightmare Metal Festival

Nightmare Records is proud to present AVIAN at the NIGHTMARE METAL FEST happening this
MARCH 21st, 22nd at BOURBON STREET outside TAMPA, FLORIDA. Nightmare Records owner
Lance King says "....this will ad to my personal fun during my customary Spring break vacation."

AVIAN new line up features vocalist LANCE KING ( BALANCE OF POWER, PYRAMAZE, GEMINI vocalist )
Guitarist and FOUNDER of AVIAN- YAN LEVIATHAN, Guitarist BILL HUDSON (CELLADOR / THE SUPREMACY), Bassist MIKA HORIUCHI (CELLADOR)
and JERRY B. on drums.
More info on the Avian www.AVIANband.com / www.myspace.com/avianba

Seeing Avian will be amazing. I was wondering which of your bands would be performing. I didn't realize you'd recruited some of the Cellador guys to fill out the band. They rocked at the showcase (and were cool as hell to share some drinks with), so I'm even more excited.

BY THE WAY....we'll be having a GUITAR HERO contest, and I'm looking into a ROCK BAND (the game) contest as well for fans and musicians to have fun with during the change overs, this will be on the two large screens on each side of the stage!

scrap the "Hero" part of the contest and have a GUITAR contest...you know, a guitar and an amp for concertgoers to shred upon, and let the fans decide who the REAL Guitar Hero is!!! :lol: :headbang:

BTW....this post was made for fun. no disrespect intended.

BY THE WAY....we'll be having a GUITAR HERO contest, and I'm looking into a ROCK BAND (the game) contest as well for fans and musicians to have fun with during the change overs, this will be on the two large screens on each side of the stage!

heck yes! this will be fun. i hope you swing rock band, because i skipped guitar hero 3, and i don't want to get whipped.

will these guys be playing Nightmare Fest?:lol:

I was contacted by the band, but at the moment, already have
Five other bands that were waiting in case of a fall out that have all
voiced their availability and interested ahead of FAITH FACTOR.
I need to check out the bands stuff, sounds like it would be very interesting
for the label.

My other Saturday Headliner, that had wanted to do the show,
just let me know unfortunately that not all the guys are able to
be there on Saturday because of previous commitments, so I'm checking around right now for another headliner for Saturday.
I have many that I would like to have, we'll see who is able and interested in rocking! I want a proggier band for this, I've got plenty of Melodic, Power, thrash, and a little prog-metal, need another progressive Metal band on this show!

What about 7TH REIGN? You still gonna distribute them? What a kick ass band, and great guys! Brian is awesome!

What about 7TH REIGN? You still gonna distribute them? What a kick ass band, and great guys! Brian is awesome!

I AM DISTRIBUTING THEM ; ) great stuff!

please note,
We've posted a Ticket link to buy Tickets on ETIX on our main page in the TICKETS link, http://www.NightmareMetalFest.com

Go check it out, it's been working on and off, simply put if there is too much traffic on it, it doesn't work for a bit, so keep checking back!

Rage on, and get your tickets to Nightmare Metal Fest, in Tampa, FL during Spring break.....remember to check the Hotel info there, we have a great rate for the fest at the local Ramada inn.

Lance

dimensionPoster.jpg

DIMENSION, a Mexican/American Melodic Progressive, yet very METAL band, now hailing from Colorado, has been added to Saturdays lineup, and the roster bumped up.
The original second Headliners for this evening we're not able to confirm due to some personal and professional conflicts, so we are proud to bring in this amazing band that has a new release on Nightmare that hit stores in October.
Dimension's new album "EGO" is in stores now, take the time and check some of this bands music out, they're a very interesting and talented force.

www.dimensionshome.com
www.myspace.com/DimensionBand

www.NightmareMetalfest.com
www.myspace.com/NightmareMetalFestival

Of course you confirm Dimension once I find out I cant go!!!

I hope that Nightmare Fest is a success and I am planning on going next year if there is one.