Nightmare Metal Festival

You know I'll be there ,I know the promoter Rich

to clarify, Rich Rubin is the Agent from Maximum bands that is helping put this together, along with Jrock from Rock Solid Pressure Radio, and Bourbon Street Nightclub, Nightmare is the promoter. More updates soon, we have some very interesting things brewing, we hope to be able to spring on you guys, some we can talk about and some we may not know will happen until the last minute!

Going to have a special MEET and GREET Brunch happening on Saturday between 11am and 2pm at the Ramada where all the bands will be staying. I'll be posting details on this event in our forums later today, and on the main website. There will be more than food and Rockers at this thing though, it will be worth going too, I can assure you, but the seating is going to be limited.

NightmareFestPoster.gif
etix_button.gif
BUY TICKETS AT www.NightmareMetalFest.com
NMFposterFront.jpg
NMFposterBack.jpg

The next question is: will you be one of those women? :lol:

I'm appalled that you would ask!
Can't you see by my profile here that I'm a fucking nun? :mad:

I keed, I keed!
Nope, I don't show my boobs at shows.
This is generally due to the whole "I don't want a bunch of creepy nasty dudes (and maybe a scary lesbian or two) to see them" thing, and also because more often than not, I'm on the stage as opposed to in the audience, and well...there has to be something said for professionalism, right? :kickass:

Besides...if I did something like that in Florida, not only would I be burnt to a crisp within seconds, but anyone unfortunate enough to turn in my direction would be permanently blinded by my unforgivable whiteness. :lol:

Hahaha, don't blame you. Nasty dudes at metal shows creep me out sometimes just as a guy.

Though... a peek or two when you're on stage might encourage some new "fans" :lol:

...a peek or two when you're on stage might encourage some new "fans" :lol:

Egads. :erk:
Encourage fans, yes...but encourage fans to do what, exactly?
Until I have my own huge, dark, imposing tour bus and an equally huge, dark, imposing bodyguard named Tiny, I think I'll be holding off on the mid-show peekage. (I find that a drum solo usually suffices anyhow *lol*)
I might not sell as much post-show merch with that attitude, but I'll make it to my car without having to bust out the bear spray (stinky) or my über-ninja skills (musses my hair and makeup).:lol:

I might not sell as much post-show merch with that attitude

I don't know what kind of merchandise you'd sell after that show... but... hhmmm... :bleh:

Btw, I was going to try to check out your band since you're talking my ridiculous jokes well and keeping me from being too bored at work. However, looks like the links in your sig are messed up. Or this work computer is...

Anyway, back to the festival. Lance, I know I said I'd be there earlier, but my girlfriend put her foot down. Evidently her mother really wants us to be there on Easter. I'd rather celebrate with my metal family... but... you know how it is. Gotta pick your battles.

Btw, I was going to try to check out your band since you're talking my ridiculous jokes well and keeping me from being too bored at work. However, looks like the links in your sig are messed up.

Dude, I could have sworn I posted to this already...but I see nothing there.
I fixed my sig.
I overestimated the capabilities of this board format; apparently you can't mask or rename links here.

Anyhow, go click around and enjoy. :)

http://nightmaremetalfest.com/EatAndGreet.htm

SPONSORSHIP - EAT & GREET BRUNCH (Limited tickets Available)

SATURDAY - MARCH 22nd

EAT & GREET - BRUNCH / SILENT AUCTION

11am – 2pm
EAT & GREET - BRUNCH

There will be limited seating available in the private dinning room at the Ramada Inn, so naturally the tickets to this event will also be limited. First come first serve on the tickets, but not on food, plenty of great food will be at the buffet.

Get a chance to see rockers stuffing their faces as you eat breakfast with your favorite musicians/bands from Friday nights show or meet the band members before they play on Saturday! Get your picture taken, or have your CD’s & memorabilia signed by your favorite artists.

SILENT AUCTION – SOMETHING SPECIAL!

Bands will be bringing special “Artistic expression” “personal” and or “professional items” that will be available on silent auction. Some of these items may be “out of print items” from their musical pasts, other artistic things crafted by their own hands, and some may be signed instruments, drum sticks, cymbols and drum heads, still farther, these items should give deeper insights into where these metal heads, “heads” truly are.

Hopefully we won’t be seeing any g-strings or Speedo’s in there, but all is open fare for this affair, so don’t be late at the gate.

$18 ADV. $22 at the Door

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO BANDS TRAVEL EXPENSES!

(Silent Auction items proceeds goes directly to that band)

This is a way to help support the bands for giving you the music you love, get a great breakfast.

Ramada Bayside New Port Ritchey
5015 US Hwy 19 North
Marine Pkwy and US 19
New Port Richey, FL, 34652 US

LOCATED .5 MILES FROM VENUE

CHRIS CAFFERY Comments On Upcoming NIGHTMARE METAL FEST Appearance With ZAK STEVENS - Mar. 5, 2008

SAVATAGE/TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA guitarist Chris Caffery has commented on his upcoming appearance with CIRCLE II CIRCLE/ex-SAVATAGE singer Zak Stevens at the Nightmare Metal Fest, a brand new festival set to take place March 21-22 at Bourbon Street in New Port Richey, Florida. According to Chris, "We are going to play a couple of songs at the end of the night on [March 22] with X-THIRTIEN, the band of DOCTOR BUTCHER drummer John Osborn [which] also includes METALIUM guitarist Mattias Lange.

"Ozzy called me and asked if I wanted to show up and jam. It is all coming together really quickly. Not sure what Zak and I will do with them just yet. I know I have seen press stuff about a special set. I know there will be a few songs and it will be fun, but it is NOT a show from me and Zak. Just wanted to clarify this now so people don't freak out if they only hear three or four songs. With more time this would be possible but we are doing this unrehearsed for FUN....yes music can be FUN!!!

"I look forward to the break from writing and the cold...I also look forward to getting onstage with my friends!"

Also scheduled to appearat Nightmare Metal Fest are Mexican/American melodic progressive band DIMENSION (now based in Colorado0, AVIAN (the melodic metal band featuring singer Lance King and guitarist Yan Leviathan), WARMACHINE, CAGE, DISASTERPEACE (the new band featuring singer Wade Black [CRIMSON GLORY, SEVEN WITCHES, LEASH LAW, BLACK REIGN, LEATHERWOLF], former KING DIAMOND guitarist master Pete Blakk, renowned drummer Jesse Martillo [CRIMSON GLORY] and bassist Chris Baylor), X-THIRTIEN, ORDER OF NINE, SACRED DAWN, POWND, SIX MINUTE CENTURY and SHADES OF TWILIGHT.

The event is the brainchild of Lance King — owner of Nightmare Records and former frontman of BALANCE OF POWER and PYRAMAZE.

Nightmare Metal Fest billing:

Friday, March 21 (Doors at 6:00 p.m.):

CAGE
DISASTERPEACE
ORDER OF NINE
SACRED DAWN
SHADES OF TWILIGHT

Saturday, March 22 (Doors at 12:00 p.m.):

CHRIS CAFFERY & ZAK STEVENS
X-THIRTIEN
AVIAN
WARMACHINE
DIMENSION
POWND
SIX MINUTE CENTURY
FAST TAKER
DECEPCION
NEGATIVE 1
SEVENTH BURNING
CHAOS ARCADE

For more information, visit www.nightmaremetalfest.com.

Interviews from our newest and veteran alumni, SACRED DAWN, SIX MINUTE CENTURY, WARMACHINE on our Forum, check the updates there and on our main site for the N.M.F. Debut in just 10 days! http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/nightmare-metal-fest-474/

For those that want to help promote this, we have clipable banners, and posters for your pages, and myspaces and printable posters also to download
here.
http://nightmaremetalfest.com/Media.htm

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to the party coming!

Lance

Hey aspiring guitarists, young old or Guitar Hero freaks, get a lesson with the Ex- CELLADOR, Present AVIAN & COLDERA shredder at NIGHTMARE METAL FEST.

Bill has optioned to make himself available for lessons from beginner to expert
in groups or singles, he'll be doing this early on Saturday After the EAT & GREET in his room at the Ramada in. if you want to sign up, leave your Cel phone numbers or email contacts by sending me a PM. Or contact Bill through his myspace

http://www.myspace.com/billhudsongtr

:headbang:

I just want to say a LOUD and formal THANK YOU to JROCK for his massive help in this venture, this was of course JROCK's Idea from the beginning, to do this festival together at the Bourbon Street, and it's turned into something quite special with the two of us working our little butt's off to make this something you folks will remember.

Check out JROCK's page through the below link or on all of the fest pages.
He and his co-Host Patty the Radio girl are quite famous and you'll see them posing with all kinds of music folks with names you'll know from all walks of music. Jrock seems pretty passionate about metal and Hard Rock he's always out looking for the new thing, and helping young bands to reach their potential.

I appreciate his help and belief in the Nightmare Artists and all he has done to promote this festival!

http://rocksolidpressure.com/

Rock Solid Pressure 9:00pm (EST) live on these syndicated stations

KWTF THE EDGE (TX) | JAX All Access (FL)
WFLM (FL) | Rock Nation (Australia) | WRBC 91.5 FM (ME)
WDYN 100.1 FM (NY) | Radio Metal Storm 87.9 FM (CT)
The Rocket 104.7 FM (OK)
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT GREAT METAL BAND AT NIGHTMARE FEST!

DO YOU WANT TO GET SIGNED?
Nightmare Records will be accepting PROMO SUBMISSION for LABEL and and Indie Distribution consideration from Florida Bands at BOURBON STREET NIGHTCLUB this Friday and Saturday at the Nightmare Metal Festival! Friday & Saturday March 21st & 22nd.

I'll be there obviously, and will be accepting promo packs from HEAVY METAL bands. (ALL METAL STYLES ACCEPTED)
No web submissions - must be submitted in person at the event. Meet Lance and tell him why your band should be on his label in person!

CLICK THIS BUTTON BELOW TO GET YOUR NIGHTMARE FEST TICKETS FOR ONLY $10 PER DAY!

CLICK THIS BUTTON TO GET YOUR NIGHTMARE FEST TICKETS!

PRE PARTY ON 3/19. YOU HAVE TO BE THERE TO GET A TICKET TO POSSIBLY WIN A DEAN FLYING V BASS ON 3-22!