NIGHTMARE Vendor (customer requests ? ) HURRY!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
Hey guys and gals, I'm packing it all up today, and have literally 1500 square feet of CD's to go through to bring you what you want condensed into a couple of tables.

So, with that said I must prioritize like the other vendors.

The new site has only a fraction, mostly newer things were doing distro for.
But I have lot's of interesting rare stuff hiding!
Give me some ideas, of PROG METAL or POWER METAL artists
or anything more hard rock or prog or thrash based, I should bring, I'll do my best to get it on to the skid I'm shipping out tomorrow!

Lance, don't smack me for requesting this, but I want to get my hands on the first Balance of Power effort. I have the rest, but I still lack that one. Do you by any chance have a copy to sell me?

By the way, I'm not being a smart ass here, but I really would like to have that disc.
~Brian~

Forgive me if any of this is from a label you don't distro or whatever, I can't keep em all straight.

I'm just listing everything I hope to buy downstairs in the post below (assuming AIG doesn't sell off the subsidiary company I work for in the next week to some vulture company who makes me unemployed). :)

Lanfear - Another Golden Rage
Avian - whatever the brand spanking new one is
Rob Rock - Garden of Chaos
Other Rob Rock stuff as the budget permits.
Excalion - Waterlines
Iron Savior - Conditiion Red
Iron Savior - Unification
Iron Savior - Self Titled
Sabaton - Attero Dominatus
Sabaton - The Art of War
Battleroar - To Death And Beyond
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis
Brainstorm - Downburst
Silent Force - Walk The Earth
Lion's Share - Emotional Coma
Communic - Payment Of Existence

First BOP is OOP, and I haven't seen it for a long time, I had a guy that was scouring the CD shops in Japan for new and used copies because the thing was going for like $40 here or more. But it's GONE. That is an Ebay buy.
It's a totally different vibe, if your talking about 'WHEN THE WORLD FALLS DOWN" its more of an AOR POMP album before Pete and I joined the ranks.

the Second KINGS MACHINE album? Now you know there wasn't one of those:Smug: but I do have another 11 -12 songs recorded from that band the same quality as the first album. We just broke up before it was released. I guess I put it out sometime in the future. It was mastered on to a weird format
that would take some digitizing to get mastered up to current snuff. Maybe next year along with
a reissue of the old GEMINI stuff ; )

Forgive me if any of this is from a label you don't distro or whatever, I can't keep em all straight.

I'm just listing everything I hope to buy downstairs in the post below (assuming AIG doesn't sell off the subsidiary company I work for in the next week to some vulture company who makes me unemployed). :)

Lanfear - Another Golden Rage
Avian - whatever the brand spanking new one is
Rob Rock - Garden of Chaos
Other Rob Rock stuff as the budget permits.
Excalion - Waterlines
Sabaton - The Art of War
Battleroar - To Death And Beyond
Brainstorm - Metus Mortis
Brainstorm - Downburst
Lion's Share - Emotional Coma

GOOD LIST, I'll work on it!

the Second KINGS MACHINE album? Now you know there wasn't one of those:Smug: but I do have another 11 -12 songs recorded from that band the same quality as the first album. We just broke up before it was released. I guess I put it out sometime in the future. It was mastered on to a weird format that would take some digitizing to get mastered up to current snuff. Maybe next year along with a reissue of the old GEMINI stuff ; )

Hehe, I know you didn't get the album finished. But man, that King's Machine disc is still my favorite of all the albums you were on, so I would be really really curious to hear that second unreleased disc. I guess I'm gonna give you crap about it every year until you get it done :)

c.

Hehe, I know you didn't get the album finished. But man, that King's Machine disc is still my favorite of all the albums you were on, so I would be really really curious to hear that second unreleased disc. I guess I'm gonna give you crap about it every year until you get it done :)

c.

I agree Claus.

I utterly +1 this. That CD is the only one on my "must buy" list.

Yeah, I'm a devout Christian who loves metal as long as it isn't riddled with blasphemy.

One of my friends I attend progpower with is atheist/agnostic/anti-religion, and I'd just simply wrote Sabaton off completely based on his spinning some Metalizer/Fist for Fight stuff in the car last year. (I actually forgot it was them till our other friend reminded me it was Metalizer).

Then since last year, I've heard Art of War and Attero Dominatus, and boy, epic historical stuff is right up my alley. Can't wait to get those 2 CDs.

I just hope the style of Fist for Fight stuff and the parts of it that hit Metalizer are relics of a past style for this band, and that we continue to get throwdown stuff like Art and Attero from these guys.

Guess I need to sample some Primo Victoria too sometime :)

c.

Really? Interesting, what about this disc do you and Cherion like better than
the BOP/PYRAMAZE/SHINING STAR/ AVIAN/ DEFYANCE and bla bla bla the rest of them there releases lol.

Really? Interesting, what about this disc do you and Cherion like better than
the BOP/PYRAMAZE/SHINING STAR/ AVIAN/ DEFYANCE and bla bla bla the rest of the lol.

I love the cheesy power metal stuff, but once in a while a pure rocking album does the trick, and "A state of mind" is one of those I can just go back to over and over again. It has that "unspoiled" raw funky attitude, sorta like the lost link between Alice In Chains and Skid Row, hehe.

Lance, thanks for giving me that opening in #14. :)

FriendOfEntropy, I don't have SABATON's Art of War, but I do have that other title in stock. Here's what I have from your list, priced between $10 and $13:

Excalion - Waterlines
Lion's Share - Emotional Coma (US and Jap pressings)

But check with Lance first....I'll be happy to back him up in case there is something you need...

- Den/Sentinel Steel