NIGHTMARE Vendor (customer requests ? ) HURRY!

FriendOfEntropy, forgot to mention...I feel SABATON's Primo Victoria is their best album....a true power metal masterpiece....I don't have it in stock, but hopefully Lance or another vendor will have it....highly recommended. -- Den/Sentinel Steel http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

metalsped, you were kidding about Huey Lewis, right? :) If not, I have this in my inventory:

HUEY LEWIS AND THE NEWS Small World $5.88

:)

I had no plans to bring non-power/prog stuff, but if there is a demand, I may bring it....

-- Den/Sentinel Steel http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

Yeah, I'm a devout Christian who loves metal as long as it isn't riddled with blasphemy... blah blah blah stuff about metalizer

hm.. May have to go back and re-check some of those lyrics. I kind of thought it was leaning heavily on the kinda pro-christianity front myself. It's been so long since I've listened to it though.

Primo Victoria is almost solely based on WW2 though.

Oh yeah, Attero, Art, I'm all good with it.. I think I remember looking at Dark Lyrics and Primo looked all WW2 too... I just haven't heard the actual songs from Primo, but I'm sure they crank like Attero and Art.

Like I say, I only take issue personally with a little of their first CD (and it's duplicated parts on Metalizer).

Everything since has been epic and historical...it's all good, apparently :)

hm.. May have to go back and re-check some of those lyrics. I kind of thought it was leaning heavily on the kinda pro-christianity front myself. It's been so long since I've listened to it though.

Primo Victoria is almost solely based on WW2 though.

If you liked Attero, there's no possible way you wouldn't like Primo. Hey... Vendors, I just thought of another couple of CD's I'd want to pick up:

Dark Empire - both CD's.

First BOP is OOP, and I haven't seen it for a long time, I had a guy that was scouring the CD shops in Japan for new and used copies because the thing was going for like $40 here or more. But it's GONE. That is an Ebay buy.
It's a totally different vibe, if your talking about 'WHEN THE WORLD FALLS DOWN" its more of an AOR POMP album before Pete and I joined the ranks.

That's what I figured. WTWFD is the disc I'm referring to. I've only heard one song from it, but I love it. Oh well, I'll get my hands on it one of these days maybe. Thanks anyway.

~Brian~

Hehe, I know you didn't get the album finished. But man, that King's Machine disc is still my favorite of all the albums you were on, so I would be really really curious to hear that second unreleased disc. I guess I'm gonna give you crap about it every year until you get it done :)

c.

Hmmm...I'm going to have to check King's Machine out then. I admit to always passing it over, but I'll pick it up. If my memory serves me correctly you suggested Saint Demon to Glenn and that's a killer disc! I can't wait to see them down there next week.

~Brian~

When you were at Chicago Powerfest, you had a copy of Elvenking - Wyrd. I didn't buy it, because I had run out of money. I don't know the likelihood of the other vendors having it (probably higher since they're at the fest this year), but just wanted to see if you had it still and could bring it, thanks.

Guess I'll pack more KINGS MACHINE up than expected, look for the WYRD album by Elvenking (may have a few of these left) And I'll have copies of Both Dark Empire discs, If Stuart (owner of Killzone) ships my package to Atlanta today (slightly tardy in it's arrival) but I should have the new one I'm told.

Guess I'll make a pit stop at your table ;)

YES the new AVIAN will be in abundance as well as the new MINDFLOW, and,
ANDROMEDA, MEMOIRA, CLOUDSCAPE, PERSPECTIVE X IV, SCELERATA, ALKEMYST, SIX MINUTE CENTURY, ORDER OF NINE, SACRED DAWN.

Also have a few other cool things, like the new
VENTURIA, SEVENTH WONDER, RUSTY COOLIE, SYMPHONY, DESTINATION CALLING, EMERGENCY GATE, GLASS WOLF, PERIHELLIUM, RELOAD, WITCHKING, DARK EMPIRE, VERTIGO, WISDOM STONE.

and lot's and lot's of other great ear candy!:headbang:

Here's a list of the most important things I'm looking for this year (all female-fronted stuff):
* A.D.D. - Elements of Emptiness (2006), 19 Minute Attention Span
* Battelore - The Last Alliance (Limited Edition)
* Ann Boleyn (Hellion) - Queen of Hell (2000)
* Chastain – Mystery of Illusion (1985), Ruler of the Wasteland (1986), The 7th of Never (1987), The Voice of the Cult (1988), For Those Who Dare (1990), Sick Society (1995), In Dementia (1997), In an Outrage (2004)
* Doro – Hard Times [EP] (1989), Machine II Machine: Electric Club Mixes [EP] (1995), Best of … (1998), Golden Collection (2000), Burn It Up: Bird of Fire (2000) 6 tracks, In Liebe Und Freundschaft [EP] (2005), Classic Diamonds (Digi +4 track)
* Dreamaker – Enclosed
* Edenbridge – Shine (2004), Shine (single), For Your Eyes Only (single)
* Godyva – In Good and Evil (2006)
* Gwyllion - Forever Denying the Never (2004), Awakening the Dream (2007), The Edge of All I Know (2008)
* Headline - Duality (2CD), Escape (2CD Limited), Voices of Presence (France Import)
* Holy Hell - Apocalypse (Digi Single)
* Krypteria – In Medias Res (2005) +4 bonus tracks
* Lana Lane – Return to Japan (2004), Covers Collection (2002), Garden of the Moon (2002) double CD, Curious Goods (2002) Special Edition, Love is an Illusion (2001) Special Edition, Live in Japan (1998), Queen of the Ocean (1999) +3 bonus
* Lita Ford – Out For Blood (1983)
* Memoira - Memoira
* Mystery Blue – Metal Slaves (2004), Claws of Steel (2006)
* Nightwish - Angels Fall First, The Islander (single)
* Powers Court - Nine Kinds of Hell
* Shadowside – Baby in the Dark (single)
* Sister Sin – Smash the Silence, Switchblade Serenades
* Skew Siskin – Album of the Year
* Valkija – Avengers of Steel (2004)
* Virus IV - Dark Sun
* Xandria – Now and Forever (2008) Digi CD +3 bonus + DVD
* Zed Yago - Zed Yago Live The 20th Anniversary (2006), ... From the Twilight Zone Best of (2002) 2-disc, From over Yonder (1998), Pilgrimage (1989)

There is some stuff with male vocals that I'm looking for too. Here's some of the other stuff I'm looking for (assuming I still have any money :cry:)
* Astral Doors - New Revelation, Of the Son and the Father
* Driver (Rob Rock) – Sons of Thunder (2008)
* Emergency Gate - Nightly Ray
* Evil Masquerade – Theatrical Madness
* Ignitor - Take to the Sky (2004)
* Saxon – Innocence is No Excuse, Forever Free, Metalhead
* Vhaldemar – I Made My Own Hell (2003)
* Wiszdom Stone – The Battle Rages

Also, a few DVDs I'm on the look-out for:
* Doro – Doro Live '93 DVD (1993), Rare Diamonds - The Videos [Compilation] (1991)
* Within Temptation - Black Symphony (2008) PAL w/ bonus material
* Rockhard Live Mania 20th Anniversary Open Air Festival Box Set (2003)
* Sweden Rock Festival (2006) CD/DVD
* Nightwish – From Wishes To Eternity