Nightwish/Kamelot *confirmed* for Wed/Thurs Shows

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Finally....

NW_admat_websize.jpg

Regular priced tickets are currently on sale via www.enterthevault.com.
Tickets will also become available on May 5th via all Ticketmaster outlets.

Last edited by a moderator:
so are both bands playing Wednesday and Thursday???

Correct. See the video for the full explanation. I expect sell-outs at both shows based on the local Atl crowd + the fest attendees.

We are the only 2-night stand in the States so expect a few curveballs at each show.

Just heard that we sold 28 tickets in the first 5 minutes.

My wife and I and a friend got tix for both nights. You are awesome Glenn. I can't even believe the awesomeness that is the fest this year. If the Mayans were right, at least I'll die a happy man.

I would LOVE to come down for the Wednesday/Thursday double header, but right now I've got Thursday tix. I am beyond excited to see Nightwish on the big Stage again!

Awesome. A couple quick questions...

1) The tickets from EnterTheVault are $40+fees. Assumption is these are the "regular tickets" you mention above and not VIP or anything like that....and that these are the same General Admission tickets that will be available via Ticketmaster on May 5th?

2) You probably won't say, but what's the beef with Gromen and BraveWords? Enquiring minds want to know...

Two tickets for each night purchased!

This is so exciting. Like I said on Twitter, it's a great ending to a week that started out SO BADLY!

Awesome. A couple quick questions...

1) The tickets from EnterTheVault are $40+fees. Assumption is these are the "regular tickets" you mention above and not VIP or anything like that....and that these are the same General Admission tickets that will be available via Ticketmaster on May 5th?

2) You probably won't say, but what's the beef with Gromen and BraveWords? Enquiring minds want to know...

1. Yes. There are no VIP tix being sold for these shows. Buy them now and avoid the TM fees.

2. You must have missed Mark's article for Bravewords..
http://www.bravewords.com/news/178743

~Jen

Thanks Glenn! Picked up my tix for both Atlanta shows as well as the AZ show at the Marquee! Lucky for me today was payday! :lol:

BW&BK posted a story a couple months ago about the tour (which at the time, was "rumored"), essentially stealing some thunder from the announcement that Glenn had been sitting on the whole time.

Edit: The specific story - http://www.bravewords.com/news/178743

But Glenn is totally toasting Mark in the video! :) Glenn's telling Mark that he ought to speak up and tell all the naysayers that doubted his story to "suck it"! :)

~Jen