Nightwish!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
All this talk, and I can't remember the last time NIGHTWISH was brought up. This is a band that would tear the place up. I have been dying to see this incredible band play live; especially since that live DVD came out. Tarja's voice is phenomenal, and I feel this festival needs to be baptized with a female fronted power, symphonic, orchestrated metal band.

NIGHTWISH for PPIV

I would love to see Nightwish at ProgPower. I would also love to see Dark Moor. They are one of the most underrated power metal bands out there, and she is one of the best female singers I have ever heard.

Ytse Jammer: Would anything from my name clue you in to the fact that I love that fuckin band??? That live DVD concert is one of the best live performances I have ever seen. That is something I just need to see in person!

I was thinking maybe Nightwish is the Headliner? Glenn did say there'd be some surprises about what bands are and aren't going to be playing PP4....everyone is expecting Stratovarius, but maybe it's Nightwish instead. They are doing some festivals in Europe around this time...and originally I heard Glenn couldn't get them because they weren't going to be touring...but maybe things have changed. We will see.

I agree with you Nightwish 58, I think thats exactly what Progpower 4 needs, Nightwish!! Thats one cd I love singing along with, Tarja has such an amazing range in her voice. I've got that live dvd and those videos on there are so cool! I bet they would be outstanding live!!!

Originally posted by alexofbodom
I would also love to see Dark Moor. They are one of the most underrated power metal bands out there

Dark Moor - Gates of Oblivion is phenomenal (from the first song to the last).

These Spaniards deserve much success.

Originally posted by Bad Girl Tess
Thanks!

I will add it to my list of weekend goals! Get SOME NIGHTWISH!!!

I have a sealed copy of their 1999 album "Oceanborn" that I accidentally purchased a couple years ago.