Nightwish!

i dont know if i can really afford to take time off and everything to go to pp4, but i really think i could find a way to go if nightwish was headlining! will they be off their break by that time though?

i was thinking the same thing, but who knows, maybe we'll get lucky. and, really, they've got quite a lot of fans here now, despite the fact taht their latest album, Century Child, was such a disappointment (but that's just my opinion).

alexofbodom said:
I would love to see Nightwish at ProgPower. I would also love to see Dark Moor. They are one of the most underrated power metal bands out there, and she is one of the best female singers I have ever heard.

Just found this yesterday (from www.metal-rules.com), looks like Dark Moor has some bad news to share...

DARK MOOR - Departures in the band
Added Tuesday, February 25
Added By:
DREAMASTER
OFFICIAL STATEMENT

"In last Monday 17th, the members of Dark Moor decided to leave and carry on the musical careers in separated ways from this moment.

Elisa, Alberto and Jorge will create a new band, which we expect to have more details as soon as possible.
Enrik and Anan will go on with Dark Moor as founder members.

Dark Moor has ended a very important chapter in its musical history, but it will not die because of it. Now a chapter will be open with new members and new ideas. Of course, it will never be the same again, but because of that doesn’t mean it has be worst or better, simply, it will be a new era, full of imagination and and hard work as it’s been since the band was created.

The EP with a release date for April, it will be on the shelves has it announced.

The band actual formation that has been with Elisa, ,Enrik, Albert, Anan and Jorge, want to thanks to all their fans that have support them and have given them many proofs of affection from all these years, which without their words or encouragement and recognition all this haven’t been possible.

THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!! "

(Translated from Spanish)
Source: www.dark-moor.com

I know. It sucks!!! I really liked this band a lot. I guess I will never see them live, at least not with Elisa. I just hope that something positive will come out of this break-up, just like it happened with Angra. I thought Angra was dead back then, but they surprised me by releasing their best album ever. And then we also have Shaman, which is also a great band.

I'm going to see Nightwish at Bloodstock UK. Can't wait for that show which is also featuring Paradise Lost, Hammerfall, Power Quest, Dragonforce, Masterplan, Blaze, Waylander and Fulc (Never heard of the last two).

Soul_Schizm said:
Sounds like a great show--I'm jealous ;)

Somehow I'll see Nightwish live. I'm not sure how yet, but I will.

--S

looking forward to seeing Nightwish for the first time - I saw FULC a couple of months back gotta say I was impressed will definately be checking em out at Bloodstock.

Only 4 days to go - :hotjump: