Official Electronic Music Topic

if your going for the more electronic radiohead, id suggest songs like Idioteque, everything in its right place and maybe 15 step.The last as a way to bridge the gap between they're electronic and rock-based stuff

It wouldn't matter since I listen to almost just about every genre of music (There are some genres I haven't checked out or checked thoroughly enough though.) But something tells me I should start from the very beginning.

Yeah Tri-repetae is great! I randomly found it lying around in my house, along with a bunch of other awesome ones. that was a good day!

lately ive been listening to Aphex Twin's Analord Collection, as well as Selected ambient works II

also The Tuss is pretty cool.

No one recommend me some breakbeat.Can anyone recommend me some great music in this genre?

I'm not massively into it, but I can point you to a few artists.

Eskmo (early stuff, he's a dubstep producer now and one of the best imo)
Drumattic Twins
Splitloop
Equalizers
Far Too Loud
Koma & Bones
Napt
Shiloh
Breakfastaz
Dom Almond
Ctrl-Z
Dilemn

EDIT:
I just realised you said No one recommend me some breakbeat, I'm leaving the list so just assume it's not directed at you.

KRAFTWERK KRAFTWERK KRAFTWERK

I would easily kill innocent people to be able to see them perform "Computerliebe" live.

I love electronic music. Going to techno/house/electro clubs and just dancing like an idiot and waving my arms around is every bit as exhilarating as seeing live metal. It's why Berlin is my favorite city.