One Week!!!

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
So we are only one week away from all the craziness of Prog Power XI. We are totally stoked!!! This will be everyone in our camp's first year :)

Anyone going for the whole thing? Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat?

What are these "meet ups"?

Is anyone Staying at the Marriott Courtyard?

So we are only one week away from all the craziness of Prog Power XI. We are totally stoked!!! This will be everyone in our camp's first year :)

Anyone going for the whole thing? Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat?

What are these "meet ups"?

Is anyone Staying at the Marriott Courtyard?

for the best unofficial meet-up, wander over to The Artmore...follow the noise of happy folks :)

other than that, welcome and enjoy :)

I'll be there from Thurs. - Sat.! It's my first time and I still can't believe I'm actually going. o_O I'll be staying at the Marriott Midtown. I'm usually highly introverted, but I'm making it a personal goal to try and loosen up a bit and be social while down there. :D See you all there!

Have fun, you guys! And, if you feel bad or depressed, just remember, Mr. Finlandia has office hours 24/7. You can find him on the top shelf at the bar. :p

I'm totally excited too and with word that a pal & his wife are coming over from Italy kicked it up a notch!!!

Is it time to leave yet?? :Smokin:

Title of my next album...:tickled:
as long as i get to be in the thank-you section of the liner notes ;)

I'll be there from Thurs. - Sat.! It's my first time and I still can't believe I'm actually going. o_O I'll be staying at the Marriott Midtown. I'm usually highly introverted, but I'm making it a personal goal to try and loosen up a bit and be social while down there. :D See you all there!
introverted?! what word is this?! there will be none of that!!
;)
seriously thought - stop by the t-shirt table and meet a few of us at one time ... we can point you in the right direction for fun and awesomeness :)

--The (Rev) Su

What will I wear?! Time to hit the mall.

Tanks, shorts, etc. :) Welcome to HOTlanta!

weather.png

~Jen

Good weather report. Hot, but expected. At least none of that other "H" word that's been floating around lately. Never want to fly in that again!

:Smokin:I'm jumping up and down wondering which corset to wear. Last year was our first year and we had a great time. Everyone is nice and friendly, the beer is reasonably priced and of course the music is GREAT! An extra chance to play dress-up (corset night) always makes me happy as well. :headbang:

Tanks, shorts, etc. :) Welcome to HOTlanta!

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss73/progpowerusa/weather.png[IMG]

~Jen[/quote]

That's actually a break from the weather we've been getting in Albany. It's been 95 pretty much all week.

:Smokin: Everyone is nice and friendly, the beer is reasonably priced and of course the music is GREAT! An extra chance to play dress-up (corset night) always makes me happy as well. :headbang:
Me too on all counts. As for the beer, it is literally HALF the price what clubs charge in NYC, so I'm one happy camper when I'm in Atlanta. :kickass:

Me too on all counts. As for the beer, it is literally HALF the price what clubs charge in NYC, so I'm one happy camper when I'm in Atlanta. :kickass:

It's still too bad about Houlihans being gone though as you could easily grab a pitcher for $12-15 there.

I'm just glad Vortex's beer selection is so wide. Not many places you can get a bottle of Allagash White that isn't in Portland Maine.

Totally stoked. Going to be an amazing week. ProgPower is like a family reunion for many of us, which is what I've been saying on the news about where I'm going. "Yeah, vacation next week...BIG family reunion in Atlanta!" :lol: