The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Cheaper than The Granada/Residence Inn/Courtyard
Free Breakfast
Free Happy Hour
Shuttle to the venue Thurs/Fri/Sat
More restaurants near your hotel

Remember all that when you are looking at your final budget for this year or when you get the dreaded "I'm sorry, we're overbooked" speech.

If we want this deal in place for next year, then take advantage of the offer this year:

emailflyer.jpg

Didnt realize about the free breakfast or comcktails (ok my memory sucks) - but definitely looking forward to saving about $80 night over the Res Inn this year. It will suck not having a full sized fridge - but as my roomie is driving down from Maryland, he's gonna bring a cooler with him. Not sure how much they charge for parking his jalopy - but it cant be more than the $20 daily or whatever it was at the Res.

Ooh, close to a microbrewery, well bless them. One thing about living in Colorado is you very quickly get used to the smaller stuff :)

Jeff

Definately have to keep this in mind for next year. The N-2 stop is really close to downtown, and only 3 stops away from CS (Arts Center stop N-5).

Already have the Super 8 (ugh) this year, but next year this looks very appealing!

Didnt realize about the free breakfast or comcktails (ok my memory sucks) - but definitely looking forward to saving about $80 night over the Res Inn this year. It will suck not having a full sized fridge - but as my roomie is driving down from Maryland, he's gonna bring a cooler with him. Not sure how much they charge for parking his jalopy - but it cant be more than the $20 daily or whatever it was at the Res.

Ooh, close to a microbrewery, well bless them. One thing about living in Colorado is you very quickly get used to the smaller stuff :)

Jeff

Check and see if the hotel has any small fridges for rental. I was startled to find at the otherwise-overpriced Hyatt Regency, they'll rent you a small fridge for $20 for your entire stay. (!) (Of course, I just missed getting the last one.)

Greg and I opted for this. Since we stay 5 nights total, Wed through Sun, we saved siginificantly. If you book with Expedia, you get an additional discount. AND there are many choices when it come to food!
Counting the hours......
Cindy

Depends on if it's docked at the ISS or not.

What is ISS? Where is shuttle going to stay? Will it go to and from hotel all the time or we have to call it? How is it to be reached for transportation?

These things I want to know before I decide to change hotel to this location.

What is ISS? Where is shuttle going to stay? Will it go to and from hotel all the time or we have to call it? How is it to be reached for transportation?

These things I want to know before I decide to change hotel to this location.
He was joking... ISS = International Space Station, in reference to the 'space shuttle' pic with the PP logo posted above. As for the 'ground shuttle' from the hotel, I don't know if its schedule has been posted, but I encourage you to call the hotel or send a private message to Glenn so you can receive your answer quickly and make your changes. Glenn is really good about seeing questions directed towards him with the threads, so I imagine he will be here to answer shortly anyway. Still couldn't hurt to send the question directly as well.

I thought I saw it was gonna run every 15 minutes between 2pm - 2am, but that seems like an awful lot for someone to have to do -

Like I said - could be a hallucinations, but those have pretty much gone away with the new meds, the voices, however, remain :)

jeff

It will essentially be an on call service I believe. Thus, if you do not coordinate or allow plenty of time for when you notify the front desk, you may miss a trip and have to wait an extra 30/60 minutes because traffice can be a nightmare at certain times of the day.

Please check with the front desk for the answer.