One Week!!!

So we are only one week away from all the craziness of Prog Power XI. We are totally stoked!!! This will be everyone in our camp's first year :)

Anyone going for the whole thing? Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat?

What are these "meet ups"?

Is anyone Staying at the Marriott Courtyard?

You guys are gonna have a blast. It should say something about the Fest that Glenn & Jen and the whole darn crew put on to let you know that impatience has won out again and this year me & my buds will be arriving the Saturday before (48 hours woohoo).

It is a big old reunion, I suck at remembering names but I am good with faces, and I swear it is mostly the same people every year, gives it a family feel. We are at the Residence Inn this year - but the Artmore is where most things will be going on. Once you hit town, just hit the forums and people will let you know whats going on when.

See ya there,
Jeff

You guys are gonna have a blast. It should say something about the Fest that Glenn & Jen and the whole darn crew put on to let you know that impatience has won out again and this year me & my buds will be arriving the Saturday before (48 hours woohoo).

It is a big old reunion, I suck at remembering names but I am good with faces, and I swear it is mostly the same people every year, gives it a family feel. We are at the Residence Inn this year - but the Artmore is where most things will be going on. Once you hit town, just hit the forums and people will let you know whats going on when.

See ya there,
Jeff

awesome! ya im getting the vibe that its going to be like a big like metal reunion. I know our last show with Hoyt was amazing. The people are so nice in atlanta. The scene in Florida REALLY SUCKS. so its probably going to be like some sorta dream for us! haha

We're leaving monday night and getting there probably tuesday at like 5AM (thanks to terrible bosses who wont change miles schedule) so sleep tuesday and then get up to set up for mid week and hopefully impress some people :)

HAHAHAHA and only if tony from SA was there to partake in this with us!!!
But, Marco from Tarot probably will. He always says that Mr. Finlandia is his personal shrink!

Check around the 1:20 mark. :p

You see, Mr. Finlandia helps EVERYONE! :lol::headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Su, try not to corrupt Akumu too much if she comes to the t-shirt table to say hi. Give me a chance to break her in, first. :D

I'll be there Wed - Sun. My friends and I were going to be at the Residence, but we got a better deal at the Regency. So we'll be at the Regency again this year, making the mile hike each day. Much to my dismay. But since I have a big-girl job and my own money now, I might just take a cab and let the others walk, one or two of the nights. :lol: