Opening night Evergrey/VP show -- All seated or GA floor?

farren

Mar 16, 2006
I'll be flying in for the shows on the 14th and 15th and was wondering if the EG/VP show on the 15th will be all-seated or have a general admission floor? This will be my first ProgPower event so I'm clueless :p Thanks!

Every show at ProgPower is always Gen. Admission. If you're lucky, and don't run into the assholes who save seats all night (with friggin' backs, clothes and even pillow cases), you can find seats. :)

Cool, I'll be on the floor as close to the stage as possible all night then :) Thanks.

Which band is playing first on Thursday? I know the show starts at 8:00, any other info as to schedule...when is the second band likely to start and when might the evening end?

I just booked my flight and might be able to make this but would be a bit late. Debating on whether its worth getting tickets for the Thursday night show or just chilling out for the evening.

Thanks for any info.

Which band is playing first on Thursday? I know the show starts at 8:00, any other info as to schedule...when is the second band likely to start and when might the evening end?

I know Vanden Plas is up first and Evergrey is second. I don't know when Evergrey is supposed to get on. Glenn says that Evergrey can play however long they want to play, so I'd prepare for a long evening.

edit: and Glenn is the faster man...

Every festival should kick off with the best bands performing full-length sets :p