Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

never a dull moment at a Pathfinder show. :Smug:

half way through the first song by the first band we had an incident where a man collapsed between the sound booth and the bar. We thought 'seizure' at first, but come to find out he had stumbled coming through the venue entrance and bumped his head - apparently hard enough to give himself a concussion. EMT arrived in a timely fashion and he was awake by the time they carted him off. ... whew. And no, he wasn't falling down drunk. He simply and legitimately stumbled somehow.

So on with the show... the opening band - as I was saying - played in front of an estimated 120 folks, who they had eating from the palms of their hands. And they even tore into Flight of Icarus again. Sorry you missed that one Clay. :saint:

I'll fill in the rest tomorrow sometime. But needless to say it was a successful night for Pathfinder Promotions even if hardly any of the 'regulars' were able to make it out. ;)

Hope to see you all at the next show on July 25th when Tempest Reign brings their heavy metal from Jacksonville, FL. Please be sure to come out and make them feel welcomed! Our native sons A Lower Deep will be supporting them, along with VOR and Worlds End. This stands to be a great show from start to finish!

:kickass:
Glad y'all had a great time and that the turnout was so large! I hope I can make the July show. I hated to miss that Maiden cover, but thanks for telling me about it!:headbang::kickass:

Glad y'all had a great time and that the turnout was so large! I hope I can make the July show. I hated to miss that Maiden cover, but thanks for telling me about it!:headbang::kickass:

Me too brother clay! But I was being a good boyfriend & taking care of my gf shari all weekend.:)
I'm sorry I missed a Maiden cover too!

Eternal Hour
eternal-hour-20090627-006.jpg
eternal-hour-20090627-002.jpg
eternal-hour-20090627-004.jpg

eternal-hour-20090627-003.jpg
eternal-hour-20090627-001.jpg
eternal-hour-20090627-005.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, the October 24th show I had lined up in Marietta at The Local was already bursting at the seams with talented traditional metal bands; bursting so much that it has now overflowed into Friday October 23rd...

Pathfinder Promotions is proud to present to you the first (hopefully annual)

Pathfinder Metalfest

Oct 23rd

Ravage from Boston - Zephaniah from Ft Wayne, IN

Oblivion Myth from Nashville, TN – Series Overkill

and returning from the Atlanta Metal Graveyard, special guests:

HALLOWS EVE!!!

Oct 24th

ASKA from Dallas, TX

Twisted Tower Dire from Raleigh, NC

Halcyon Way – A Lower Deep – VOR

look for the official press release on July 4th.

Tickets on sale Aug 8th. Details to be announced. Stay tuned!​

:heh: blame Glenn

Ladies and Gentlemen, the October 24th show I had lined up in Marietta at The Local was already bursting at the seams with talented traditional metal bands; bursting so much that it has now overflowed into Friday October 23rd...

Pathfinder Metalfest

Oct 23rd

Ravage from Boston - Zephaniah from Ft Wayne, IN

Brutal Language – Series Overkill

and returning from the Atlanta Metal Graveyard, special guests:

HALLOWS EVE!!!

Oct 24th

ASKA from Dallas, TX

Twisted Tower Dire from Raleigh, NC

Halcyon Way – A Lower Deep – VOR

look for the official press release on July 4th.

Tickets on sale Aug 1st. Details to be announced. Stay tuned!​

HOLY HELL!:OMG::worship::kickass::headbang::cool:

Wow great job Hoyt.
Will it be a 2 day ticket or each day individually? or both?

probably each day individually would be the easiest thing to do. And I'm going to try to keep the ticket prices low - like similar to a local show. I want as many fans in there as possible. I want these two shows to make an impact on the local metal scene. :heh:

probably each day individually would be the easiest thing to do. And I'm going to try to keep the ticket prices low - like similar to a local show. I want as mahy fans in there as possible. I want these two shows to make an impact on the local metal scene. :heh:
I will try to make at least one night of this festival. I already have a concert booked for the 28th.

Pathfinder Metalfest

WOW, that's a FANTASTIC lineup!!!

I must say I'm very impressed: we get NINE top-notch bands, plus Halcyon Way will be there :heh:

Well done Hoyt!!! :headbang:

I'll give it a couple of days before I start the first "guess next year's Pathfinder Metalfest lineup" thread :lol:

That's because we're so far above the notch.. :lol:

got some catchin up to do there guys...Eternal Hour is making their move on Atlanta and I only see them gaining momentum not to mention we got quality melodic bands like VOR placing their grand stamp on the local scene. :headbang:

Hopefully I can get off work in time to get to the venue and catch the HW set at the fest - its been far too long. We got 'black-out' dates starting at the end of September. (this means I dare not ask off between the end of september to the end of january or they'll be looking for a replacement for me real fast that doesn't mind working any day or time.)

got some catchin up to do there guys...Eternal Hour is making their move on Atlanta and I only see them gaining momentum not to mention we got quality melodic bands like VOR placing their grand stamp on the local scene. :headbang:

Hopefully I can get off work in time to get to the venue and catch the HW set at the fest - its been far too long. We got 'black-out' dates starting at the end of September. (this means I dare not ask off between the end of september to the end of january or they'll be looking for a replacement for me real fast that doesn't mind working any day or time.)
Totally understood. I can't do anything during the week in November and December due to "black-outs" as well. Hope you can make as many shows as possible!:headbang::kickass:

Take a look back at this post and then know that I now have tickets in hand for $8 advance. Three of Atlanta's finest metal bands hosting Tempest Reign from Jacksonville, FL. You can't beat that with a stick! :worship:

I was just out at the Local today and they have updated the sound system, and also expanded the stage (front & center) just a bit to accommodate the new sub woofers. They are also adding much-needed baffling to the stage area. The shows to come in there are certainly going to be an improvement in sound. So come on out on July 25th and see for yourself.

(pssst - all the cool kids are doing it :cool: )