Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

Interesting outside review. I actually thought Tempest Reign's rhythm guitarist was slightly better then the lead guitarist.(As far as I remember they both traded off solo's) They're both really great players and it was really hard to hear the guitars with Brent's extremely loud ass drumming. And hell...their bassist was just as awesome too. His lines were more audible then the guitars and fit the songs really well I thought. Probably the most metal band I have ever seen live! Haha
Can't wait till they come back. Definitely using earplugs next time as well!

Thank you Hoyt and Pathfinder Promotions for a kick ass show at the Local. Great performances by all, however Tempest Reign was really amazing. They brought it and hard too! Can't wait to check out more bands that Pathfinder brings our way. Great Job and keep em coming!

Some pics should be posted within a couple of days (Thanks in advance Esa!)

It's going to take a bit longer than that this time -- sorry!

vor-001-20090725.jpg

I really am hoping to make the September Pathfinder Local Show. My concert calendar from Aug.-Oct. is already heaping full, though. We shall see.

some people ask me 'why do you do this?'. Here's the reason:

Hoyt,
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for taking such good care of us (Tempest Reign) this past Saturday when we played The Local in Atlanta, GA. Of all the promoters we have worked with you are by far the best. You did what you said you would, when you said you would, and even went above and beyond what we had agreed upon. The club was nice, the sound and lights were totally professional, and the show was promoted very well. It was nice to be treated with respect and dignity. I wish there were more promoters that would follow your lead. You are a True Metal Fan and you definitely keep the Metal Alive.
We look forward to working with you in the future and building a lasting partnership.
Thanks so much.

DEADLY SMEDLEY

Brent E. Smedley

...for the opportunity to work with bands as appreciative, humble, and talented as the guys in Tempest Reign. Despite the less than stellar turnout, I still received this honest review from them. They want to come back someday, and they will come back if I have anything to do with it. :heh:

so don't you miss the next one! :p

:kickass:

some people ask me 'why do you do this?'. Here's the reason:

...for the opportunity to work with bands as appreciative, humble, and talented as the guys in Tempest Reign. Despite the less than stellar turnout, I still received this honest review from them. They want to come back someday, and they will come back if I have anything to do with it. :heh:

so don't you miss the next one! :p

:kickass:

We won't bro!!! I can guarantee we WON'T!!! I've just listened to EVERY song on their Myspace page, and I LOVED EVERY ONE!!!!
I'm really looking forward to seeing them when they come back hoyt!!!!
You are DA MAN!!! Bringing The True Metal To The Masses!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::kickass:

We'd love to see you at the September 18th show!!!! :headbang:

Brother Chris, I'd really love to make that show, but it's only a week after PPUSA XI and I'll be way too drained in all categories for another show at that point, although I'd dearly love to see you guys play live sometime. When's your next gig after that? I'll try my best to be at the Theocracy gig, though.:headbang::kickass:

Brother Chris, I'd really love to make that show, but it's only a week after PPUSA XI and I'll be way too drained in all categories for another show at that point, although I'd dearly love to see you guys play live sometime. When's your next gig after that? I'll try my best to be at the Theocracy gig, though.:headbang::kickass:

Ha ha, I understand. I'll have to find the energy for the performance! I'll send you a message with our other dates.