Possible Solution for Camera Issues

GODDAMNIT I'M GONNA SET EVERYONE ON FIRE IN THIS MUTHAFUCKIN PLACE YOU COCKSUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY I'M RELOADING MY ROCKETLAUNCHER AS WE SPEAK YOU COWARDS COME OUT AND FIGHT *aneurism*

*wakes up*

Sorry.

Getting pissed at people getting pissed.

It just irks me that Glenn is getting shit upon cuz bootleggers are shitting on him. And I'm getting pissed. The way I see it, we've been extremely fortunate with Glenn's good nature and charity and priviledges. It was bound to run out, especially after last year's discussions. so seeing people rag on Glenn for banning digicams is just disrespectful of THA MAN and all he has done for us.

But we should publicly display any bootlegger's mailing address, so everybody can mail boxes of shit to them for selling their shit on eBay. That, and then Glenn can legally pursue them.

After we've shit-boxed them.

Bryan316 said:
GODDAMNIT I'M GONNA SET EVERYONE ON FIRE IN THIS MUTHAFUCKIN PLACE YOU COCKSUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY I'M RELOADING MY ROCKETLAUNCHER AS WE SPEAK YOU COWARDS COME OUT AND FIGHT *aneurism*

*wakes up*

Sorry.

Getting pissed at people getting pissed.

It just irks me that Glenn is getting shit upon cuz bootleggers are shitting on him. And I'm getting pissed. The way I see it, we've been extremely fortunate with Glenn's good nature and charity and priviledges. It was bound to run out, especially after last year's discussions. so seeing people rag on Glenn for banning digicams is just disrespectful of THA MAN and all he has done for us.

But we should publicly display any bootlegger's mailing address, so everybody can mail boxes of shit to them for selling their shit on eBay. That, and then Glenn can legally pursue them.

After we've shit-boxed them.

Agreed, Glenn's always been an amazing supporter, I've known him since the pre prog power days (Keith Menser's Powermad festivals in Baltimore). Stoping bootleggers isn't easy, sometimes the only way to do it is after the fact.

I wasn't there this year, but it seams like security isn't helping the situation. My press pass idea was a way to identify those who are willing to "follow the rules"

If Glenn has his legal butt covered, which I'm sure he does, I'd report the bootleggers to him and let him sick his legal dogs on them. The FCC won't do anything they're too concerned with policing TV and Radio.

But if we're vigilant we can help him catch them

Bryan316 said:
HEY ASSHOLES! Quit chewing Glenn's ass about something he's NOT gonna reconsider! You wanna bitch and whine? Then I've got a better idea than wasting energy crying in this forum... find these bootleggers when they're selling their shit on eBay, and REPORT THEIR ASSES TO GLENN, EBAY AND THE FCC!!! Cuz whining about this shit ain't changing a fuckin thing!!!

Cameras at ProgPower are a PRIVILEDGE! Not a RIGHT!

Now everybody fuck off!!!

I was just about ready to say the exact same thing. Except that I definitely would have said it more nicely.

Joe

Well I'm just not nice today. That guy bitching about Corset Night and how they all looked like whores in their outfits really pissed me off first thing this morning. Really pissed. "My wife looks better than you all, you're all ugly, blah blah blah..." and then I just got really pissy.

I'm still pissy.

I'm gonna go take a piss. Maybe I'll shaddap then.

Bryan316 said:
Report them to the record labels?

or... God Forbid, the RIAA. I'd go through Glenn first, there are issues like who owns the particular performance etc. I'm sure that Glenn has alot more stroke with the band's label's than we do, if the report comes from him, they'll take it alot more seriously.

Bryan316 said:
Well I'm just not nice today. That guy bitching about Corset Night and how they all looked like whores in their outfits really pissed me off first thing this morning. Really pissed. "My wife looks better than you all, you're all ugly, blah blah blah..." and then I just got really pissy.

I'm still pissy.

I'm gonna go take a piss. Maybe I'll shaddap then.

Grab a beer... it's 5:00PM somewhere :loco:

I wasn't there this year, but it seams like security isn't helping the situation. My press pass idea was a way to identify those who are willing to "follow the rules"

I think a better idea would be to employ you, and anyone else who knows martial arts, as "bootlegging ninjas". You could sneak through the crowd and subdue anyone attempting to capture video of the bands. :)

booB said:

I think a better idea would be to employ you, and anyone else who knows martial arts, as "bootlegging ninjas". You could sneak through the crowd and subdue anyone attempting to capture video of the bands. :)

Can I carry swords, or do i have to get my hands dirty

GODDAMNIT!

I just went to piss (as I said I should do) and someone clogged the urinal with gum, and I flushed, and soaked my shoes as I was zipping up my fly!

SOMEONE WILL PAY!!! I'LL REPORT THEIR GUM-CHEWING ASSES TO GLENN!!!

Fuck.

Today will never end. I'm just gonna be pissed off all fuckin day long. T-shirt store guy is fuckin me with getting shirts made for my band, he fucked up the window stickers and now wants to charge me for redoing the job, Best Buy is out of these CD/CDRW/MP3/EVERYTHING players and I'ma have to drive forfuckinever to a store that has it, and now my shoes reek of piss water.

Bootlegging Ninjas.... hmm.... It could work! Just rappel from the rafters, slit their throats, disappear back in the ceiling... the intimidation factor of the very first strike would do the job for the rest of the weekend! Plus the rafters have an awesome view...