Powerquest Signs With Intromental Management

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Do I sense a PP Appearance on the horizon?

BW&BK has received the following:

POWER QUEST is pleased to announce co-operation with Intromental Management. MD Claus Jensen comments: “We're very happy to present the latest band signed to our roster; British/Italian/American power metal band Power Quest. We've known about this band for a long time and always liked them. However, the timing to sign them wasn't right, but when keyboardist Steve Williams contacted us a couple of months ago and asked for co-operation, we immediately decided to give it a shot and start working together with these talented guys.”

Steve Williams adds: "We are really proud and very excited about our future co-operation with Claus, Lars, Glenn and the rest of the team. From seeing the work they have done in the past and their current success with the likes of Circle II Circle and Almah, we feel that this is a huge and positive step forward for the band!"

All PQ booking will now go through booking@intromental.com.

Does this seem like kind of a waste of a signing to anyone else? I always thought of Intromental as helping out young upcoming acts with serious potential to be something special.(Circus Maximus, Venturia, SUE come to mind) Power Quest has a ton of albums out, none of which have shown anything truly remarkable like the other bands under management.

While I agree this is a great move for Power Quest, I don't see this doing much for Intromental at all. Those guys lucked, I wish them the best! Hopefully they can prove me wrong with their next record.

-The Kid Daylight

Does this seem like kind of a waste of a signing to anyone else? I always thought of Intromental as helping out young upcoming acts with serious potential to be something special.(Circus Maximus, Venturia, SUE come to mind) Power Quest has a ton of albums out, none of which have shown anything truly remarkable like the other bands under management.

While I agree this is a great move for Power Quest, I don't see this doing much for Intromental at all. Those guys lucked, I wish them the best! Hopefully they can prove me wrong with their next record.

-The Kid Daylight

I completely disagree. I think "Neverworld" was a great release! They have gotten better IMHO on each release.

I always thought of Intromental as helping out young upcoming acts with serious potential to be something special.(Circus Maximus, Venturia, SUE come to mind)

Manticora, Redemption, and Wuthering Heights all seem to be past the "serious potential" stage...yet are more than worthy members of the Intromental roster. I see the move as beneficial to both camps, and thus a good signing.

Intromental also works with CIIC and JOP. Neither of which I'd call 'young upcoming bands.' Best of luck to PQ and Intromental.

...Power Quest has a ton of albums out, none of which have shown anything truly remarkable like the other bands under management...

"ton of albums"? Looking at their website I see four albums listed in their discography.

That being said, congratulations to both Power Quest and Intromental Management. :kickass: Cheers to you!

-The Kid Daylight

Nope, it does not seem like a waste. Intromental does like to sign up and coming bands, but also likes to sign tried and true bands to their roster. With that said congratulations to Power Quest and to Intromental to a great signing.

If thats the case then I hope that PowerQuest never plays ProgPower

why are you trying to stir the pot? never poke a sleeping bear.

I want nothing but the best for Power Quest...been a fan since the first disc came out and have been pushing them on people for years. One of the few bands that I can say that every release is solid and they get better each time.

why are you trying to stir the pot? never poke a sleeping bear.

I want nothing but the best for Power Quest...been a fan since the first disc came out and have been pushing them on people for years. One of the few bands that I can say that every release is solid and they get better each time.

Because its funny to get you worked up every once in a while. To get comments like "never poke a sleeping bear" or "stir the pot" sounds like something my 70 grandmother would say.

:lol::lol::lol::loco::loco::Smug::Smug: