PP USA XIV Schedule Update

Even though the insider sale won't be a thing, and I understand...if it's possible to at least nudge some vendors in the right direction when it comes to stocking up on those bands, that'd be nice (if possible). I love the opportunity to stock up on bands for the next year...and sometimes it creates huge anticipation for bands I had never heard before: Oceans of Sadness, Solution .45, Haken, etc.!

Even though the insider sale won't be a thing, and I understand...if it's possible to at least nudge some vendors in the right direction when it comes to stocking up on those bands, that'd be nice (if possible). I love the opportunity to stock up on bands for the next year...and sometimes it creates huge anticipation for bands I had never heard before: Oceans of Sadness, Solution .45, Haken, etc.!
Agreed!

Watch Atlanta explode when Glenn announces his "oddball" headliner: EMPEROR!

OK, one can dream, can't he?

When I heard they were reuniting for a Wacken performance in 2014 I gotta admit, I briefly thought "Wouldn't it be cool if Ihsahn, who's BEEN HERE BEFORE, agreed to have their USA reunion show at PPUSA..."

But then reality strode in and slapped me upside the head. :)