PRE-PARTY Line-up

1. Bloodbound
2. Evergrey acoustic thingie
3. Avian -or- Theocracy (the latter got fucked out of opening for Sonata Arctica)
4. Pain of Salvation, recreating the JJ Kelley's show in its intimacy

(well, okay, 1-3 are serious :))

Harvester said:
I couldn't afford them even if I offered them a nice slot on the big stage. Anything that involves Arjen is going to be *very* expensive because of the people involved (that includes SoP as they don't live in the same neighborhood).

Glenn H.
Glenn, would you be able to afford them (SoP or Ayreon) if you had promoted them in their own one off show or tour, seperate from PP? Of course I'm factoring in Gold badges and Sponsorship. Because I for one, and I'm sure that there are many others that, would buy a Gold Badge to help out with that endeavor!

Thanks Ian for answering my question. It's really water under the bridge at this point so I don't see why Glenn can't find it in his heart to give Magnitude 9 another chance to play at PP. I realize the mess it probably caused, but it's in the past, you know?

I really enjoyed Decoding the Soul and would love to see you guys in a live setting. Thanks again.

Brian

Creeps said:
Suncaged broke up like years ago when they were scheduled to play the PP, I think for 4 or 5 if I'm not mistaken.

They will begin recording a new album with new singer, Paul Adrian Villarreal, very soon. Just met all the guys for Marcel's cd release show and I believe y'all will be very pleased with Paul's voice. He's friggin' amazingly talented and a perfect fit for SunCaged. (You can hear him on one of the tracks from Marcel's "Colour Journey" cd at his myspace page. The song is Patron Saint.) And I know for a fact they would love to play ProgPower if given the chance. Was an amazing experience performing with them all. :headbang:

13ShadesofGray said:
They will begin recording a new album with new singer, Paul Adrian Villarreal, very soon. Just met all the guys for Marcel's cd release show and I believe y'all will be very pleased with Paul's voice. He's friggin' amazingly talented and a perfect fit for SunCaged. (You can hear him on one of the tracks from Marcel's "Colour Journey" cd at his myspace page. The song is Patron Saint.) And I know for a fact they would love to play ProgPower if given the chance. Was an amazing experience performing with them all. :headbang:

He does have a nice voice. :) Reminds me a bit of Leon Ozug and Steve Walsh.

Stacy

The Glen Harvester All Star tribute to Jimmy Buffet? Oops, was this still a secret? Sorry if I let the cat outta the bag -

manowarfan1
225 days to Atlanta (and possibly the first annual Drunken Gladiator Luggage Cart Chariot races)

I would love to see Anubis Gate at the pre-party, in addition to my other picks...they are from out of the country but maybe they could be enticed. I know I would buy them all a couple of beers.:hotjump: