PRIMAL FEAR - NEXT ??

SavaVIDude

Savatage Fanatic
Sep 13, 2004
Houston, Texas, USA, Earth
I ran a similar thread a few months ago and asked for the PF opinions. I got Devil's Ground and holy shit, it rocks!! I LOVE the openeing song - "Metal is Forever"!! Reminds me of Priest.

What next?? I want your opinions on their krunchiest, hardest CDs. I'm thinking of getting two more.

Thanks in advance,
Chris :headbang:

nuclear fire and jaws of death. Nuclear fire is a total must have....."Iron Fist In A Velvet Glove" is worth the price of their entire catalog to me.....

I'm going to tag along with this thread and ask of how many who are posting on it would buy a Primal Fear tshirt? Mat is considering having some made for the event but of course we'd have to have enough "will buy" to make it worthwhile.
Thanks ya'll :headbang:

I actually don't think much of the first two albums. They really are just Judas Priest clones on the first two. After that the songs start to get more interesting. More powerful, too, IMO.

I'm going to tag along with this thread and ask of how many who are posting on it would buy a Primal Fear tshirt? Mat is considering having some made for the event but of course we'd have to have enough "will buy" to make it worthwhile.

I'd love to buy a Primal Fear tee, but unfortunatly if there is debate over whether or not to even have them, then there probably won't be any girlie tees involved in production. I'd definatly buy one if they had a girl's shirt, no question - but if not then it would depend on a couple of things - how much I liked the design, if they had it in a guy's Small, price. Typically, I won't pay more than $25 for a guy's shirt, especially if it's too big or I'm not crazy about the design. But I will pay $35 or $40 for a cool girl's tee. :Shedevil:

By the way, I don't know enough about specific albums by the band, but I've hear enough to know that I like everything they've done. (I know that might sound weird, but when you date someone else who owns all their albums it makes sense.) This thread will give me a good idea on what to start buying first. Great thread!

I actually don't think much of the first two albums. They really are just Judas Priest clones on the first two. After that the songs start to get more interesting. More powerful, too, IMO.
IMO, they sound like what Judas Priest should sound like now. Nothing wrong with sounding similar to another kick-ass band, especially if you are doing it better than that band is currently. I'll have to go back and listen to those first two albums to see if I hear what you are hearing.

Could not agree more with blackrosemetalheart. I really like it when bands sound the same as another of my favorites. What is wrong with that?!

The S/T CD of PF is the best, IMO.

Nuclear Fire, then Jaws Of Death for me.

A HUGE F*&^ YES! :kickass:

Yes.

Notes to MAGIUS & BLACK ROSE:

BLACK ROSE METAL HEART: If I recall correctly, about 2 years ago (last time I was on the Nuclear Blast german website) I purchased a bunch of Primal Fear shirts to consolidate my shipping costs to the U.S. and I did see a few Girlie shirts(if I may call them that).

They were definitely the right color/style for girls. My ex didn't like rock (she was a smooth jazz type of gal) so I didn't get to order any Primal Fear girlie shirts.

MAGIUS: I would say yes, please print Primal Fear shirts (or something with Primal Fear on it). Hopefully, its a licensed item, and I'll buy TWO.