PRIMAL FEAR - NEXT ??

I'm going to tag along with this thread and ask of how many who are posting on it would buy a Primal Fear tshirt? Mat is considering having some made for the event but of course we'd have to have enough "will buy" to make it worthwhile.
Thanks ya'll :headbang:

Would these be ProgPower-specific shirts like the Weapons of Mass Destruction and Evergrey special edition t's???

Then, by all means---YES!
:Smokin:

MAGIUS: I would say yes, please print Primal Fear shirts (or something with Primal Fear on it). Hopefully, its a licensed item, and I'll buy TWO.

I believe you need to direct that to kittybeast, however, I'm sure she will see this and take note. I have no doubt that it would be licenced in order for sales to be allowed at the venue.
Also I'd suggest that Primal Fear shirts would do very well, because the band is attracting a different demografic than previous years. I know a few people who, like POZEST above, who are taking note of and interest in ProgPower USA for the first time because of Primal Fear.

Nuclear Fire....
I like it better than Devils Ground

Angel In Black!!
There is Blood, There is Pain, But My Agony's Not In Vain!
And I'd buy a shirt if they bring real people shirts...:lol:

I'm going to tag along with this thread and ask of how many who are posting on it would buy a Primal Fear tshirt? Mat is considering having some made for the event but of course we'd have to have enough "will buy" to make it worthwhile.
Thanks ya'll :headbang:

If they're cool, I'll buy one! :)
(ie. no PINK logos, no paper thin shirts...)

If the bands can get away with it in their own countries (Tax laws & stuff), I think they ALL should bring merch. Kinda funny that half of the FK Webshop sales were from the US......

J-Dubya

I've seen PF twice in the States so far and no merch was brought because Mat Sinner told me at the March Metal Meltdown in 2001 that going through customs was too much trouble to deal with. To alleviate that problem, why not use an American company? Don't other bands do that? I believe THERION does it.

^^^^ That is exactly what we've been talking about. Mat is willing to use a U.S. company for tees but of course we need to be sure it would be worth it. Okay... fine the poll is going up. :headbang:

If they're cool, I'll buy one! :)
(ie. no PINK logos, no paper thin shirts...)

Just so we're all clear ... when I said I'd prefer to buy a "girlie" tee, I didn't mean something that was sissyfied or displays a pink logo. :puke:
I just meant a more fitted style of tee made in smaller sizes for the metal ladies out there ... and for those guys who like the Patrick Swayze look. :lol:

Hey Dude!! Thanx for hijacking this thread!! :rolleyes:

To all you who actually replied to this thread - many thanx!! I ordered Nuclear Fire and Primal Fear!! I really like this band. All the power I can handle!! Can't wait to c them @ PP!!

Chris :headbang:

Hey Dude!! Thanx for hijacking this thread!! :rolleyes:

To all you who actually replied to this thread - many thanx!! I ordered Nuclear Fire and Primal Fear!! I really like this band. All the power I can handle!! Can't wait to c them @ PP!!

Chris :headbang:

if that was meant for me; sorry but at least I was somewhat on topic! Hope your enjoying the PF disc, you can't go wrong with any of them in my book! I've since posted a poll for the tshirts. :cool: