Prog. Mag

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
The New Prog. Mag. came today great Genesis Issue,,,, & lots of Camel info..../new Pallas etc.......Checkout new band "" Brainkiller'' on free disc.:Smokin: Im always an issue behind....

Can you subscribe to just the quarterly prog magazine, or do you have to subscribe to the monthly Classic Rock? I couldn't find any way to get just the prog one.

Chris

I get mine at Barnes & Noble or Borders Books they go Fast & they only carry about 5 in each Location.......:)

Barnes & Noble in --- Raritan

Borders ------ Bridgewater

Thanks for the offer Bob, but I have to go to Barnes & Noble this weekend in manly pursuit of a crock pot cookbook so I'll look while I'm there. Wish I could subscribe though- I looked all over the site and couldn't find anything just for the prog one. I'll shoot them an email.

Chris

Thanks for the offer Bob, but I have to go to Barnes & Noble this weekend in manly pursuit of a crock pot cookbook so I'll look while I'm there. Wish I could subscribe though- I looked all over the site and couldn't find anything just for the prog one. I'll shoot them an email.

Chris

Ill hold on to it for a week or so if you Change your Mind....:wave:(no Charge of course):D

Dont Listen to Ken, I cleaned it up...

Chris

I have a subscription but somehow Bob got it at B&N before mine arrived....:confused::heh: