Prog. Mag

Mine must be lost in the mail and I'm going to Honolulu tomorrow so I'll pick up the new copy at B&N tonight before I leave.

Enjoy the snow and ice and watch the NFL probowl to see how my helmet cameras work out.

Mine must be lost in the mail and I'm going to Honolulu tomorrow so I'll pick up the new copy at B&N tonight before I leave.

Enjoy the snow and ice and watch the NFL probowl to see how my helmet cameras work out.

Isnt the Pro bowl after the Super Bowl????:err:

Actually no. I think they changed it years ago because no one paid any attention to it. Not sure anyone does now anyway - its like a game of touch football with pads on.

Actually no. I think they changed it years ago because no one paid any attention to it. Not sure anyone does now anyway - its like a game of touch football with pads on.

I guess thats a good way to fill the week gap before the Commercal Bowl....:)

LOL... My co-workers asked me a few weeks ago what I thought of the probowl and I told them I never watch it. This year will be different especially if I'm on the sideline.