ProgPower USA Picture posting

Just dropped my film off. Will be picking up the CDs tomorrow after work and have them posted by the end of the night.

Understand that some ProgPower vids will be there. For example, Nightingale is up there because Swano allowed it to be. Plus, Pellaz puts up a lot of karaoke/afterparty types of vids so that will draw hits too. And there are what... 3 or 4 ProgPowers? And they might have different policies.

Frankly, I think that the vids that digital cameras get are so crappy that they aren't worth the effort anyhow. But I guess if they have a seperate audio recorder they might get good enough quality to take away from possible PP DVD sales.

But its Glenn's thing. A lot of venues don't allow any cameras during shows. Be happy that ya could use film. And there are some good film cameras that are fairly cheap (and a much better quality/price deal than some digital cameras).

I'm having difficulty getting my pics onto the pp gallery... says fatal error. I can upload them to myspace but for some reason not to the gallery. o_O

check some out on metalkittybeast link below... still got 4 more rolls to go. :)

I'm having difficulty getting my pics onto the pp gallery... says fatal error. I can upload them to myspace but for some reason not to the gallery. o_O

check some out on metalkittybeast link below... still got 4 more rolls to go. :)

hey i think you were right in front of me and my friend dave in line to get into center stage on saturday....dave's the guy who was looking for a place in LA

I'm having problems getting the pics up on the UM gallery, so I'll post them on my website (where they will stay) and will upload to the UM gallery once things get straightened out.

http://www.vpdigital.net/musicians/PPVIII/AfterForever/index.htm

AfterForever100607_010.jpg

Thursday pics

I'll see about uploading a couple (some of the more unique shots, like Christer's stage-dive) to the gallery once the issues are resolved.

That one pic near the end, of Christer pointing at the ceiling in triumph, with J-Dub in the foreground, is pretty funny. :)

Esa you're awesome too! I love the Virgin Steel sword picture! I figured I'd see 100 of those by now. lol!

Paul you rock, man! Those are great shots! I can't wait to see what you came out with for the rest of the weekend! :)