ProgPower USA VIII Date

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
ProgPower USA will be held October 5-6, 2007.

For those wondering, this was not the original date booked. Due to various factors including headliner availability, Jewish holidays, and Atlanta conventions already booked in Sept (meaning zero hotel rooms available), I had no choice but to move it to that specific weekend. I apologize to Rene at ProgPower Europe over any problem this may cause him. I just realized it was the same weekend after I had already confirmed the move with the bands, venues, hotels, etc the *second* time.

cheers,

Glenn

My only complaint is that I have to wait a year+two weeks instead of just a year ;-). Much thanks Glenn and now to mark my agenda. I just DARE any teachers to schedule tests on October 5th.

Booked my rooms at the Residence INN and Damn!!!!!!!!! Even with discounts and all for a 2 bedroom suite it was $209@night. Holy shit $209 for a bed and a toliet. Oh well, gotta have it, so i am there, except the airlines aren't booking yet for that week, but it will be no problem as i can tell.

Great Weekend choice Glenn it will be awesome.

I was hoping for an early September date because of college, but arrangements will be made. ProgPower is the only event that gets my 100% exclusivity and dedication the entire year. It's the single event I look forward to the entire year and once again I will be there.

Booked my rooms at the Residence INN and Damn!!!!!!!!! Even with discounts and all for a 2 bedroom suite it was $209@night. Holy shit $209 for a bed and a toliet. Oh well, gotta have it, so i am there, except the airlines aren't booking yet for that week, but it will be no problem as i can tell.

Great Weekend choice Glenn it will be awesome.
Damn, I always thought they were cheaper than the Granada. Got the same 2-bed suite as last year for $199. No bargain, for sure, but same price as last year, so no surprise.

Actually, I think this change will be great, at least for one year. A little cooler, maybe less chance of hurricanes and it doesn't (for once) fall on my wedding anniversary. :lol: The hubby is pleased since he doesn't attend.

So, do I read up there that a headliner is booked or at least nearly? How many weeks 'til that announcement. :err:

Very happy about this date change, I work at a University and the old dates would have made it impossible for me to go.

Where did you guys go? I got two rooms at the Granada again because the Residence Inn is BS

Actually, I had a studio at the RI this year for $99 through their website. In 2005, our room was only $90!! Now they want to charge $159 for the same room and they aren't offering and web discounts. Bummer. I guess they've gotten wise to us. :lol: So I'm going back to the Granada, which isn't cheap either, but since we don't have to rent a car or take cabs, it's not that bad. And since we have a kitchen, my boyfriend and I will just stock up on groceries. I should have a few people over to our room because he cooks like a mofo. :headbang:

~C

I'm not sure when the Residence decided to start gouging like that. I really like that hotel better, and I really didn't like the Grenada much during my one stay. That said, the Residence just isn't $70+/night better.

I'm hoping everyone decides to stay elsewhere in order to send a message to those greedy bastards!

Steve in Philly

Damn, I hate it is that weekend but we will be there regardless. THat is usually the UGA/Tenn game.