ProgPower USA X Picture Thread

3919957513_2d0635feed.jpg

Holy crap! That's me throwin' the horns over Glenn's right shoulder - don't remember a camera in my face, but that's probably because I was focused on Sabaton and singing at the top of my lungs! Thanks for posting that! :headbang:

Ironically, you match your avatar. Your welcome though :) You probably don't remember it because I only turned for about 3 seconds. I was rocking pretty hard myself, but figured hey, I know The Man doesn't come and watch a lot of sets, it might make for a good shot if I can get something!

This was my first ProgPower, flew in with some friends for the weekend and let me tell you, we had a blast! Anyone know where I can see the corset pics from Friday night? :) thanks!

-Jen

I think we all got those shots.

Except I -- some authority figure in a loud shirt got things to an early start and the shoot was over when I showed up at the appointed time. The ladies graciously lined up again for me and Allen, but I couldn't get Dave Thomas out of my shot! Luckily Allen had his doublewide lens on, I know he got the shot.

But I got a chant! :oops:

Except I -- some authority figure in a loud shirt got things to an early start and the shoot was over when I showed up at the appointed time. The ladies graciously lined up again for me and Allen, but I couldn't get Dave Thomas out of my shot! Luckily Allen had his doublewide lens on, I know he got the shot.

we heart you Esa!! if it weren't for Glenn being a must-have for the shot, we would have waited for you...

but thanks to everyone who showed up to take and/or be in the corset shot this year!!!

Please don't be too upset if I cut you off, I have more than one of these, and I didn't have a wide angle lens. I'm sure Esa/Allan have better - full group - shots than I have, but this was the one where I had most of the people looking at my camera. Click for Large on Black! Have to say, I'm surprised it came out as well as it did, especially with my awful on camera flash. :)

Oh no! Well, I got a few with Glenn in them at least, so it's not a total wipe. :) I just could not get the whole group in even at 24mm. People wouldn't get the hell out of my way lol. (Lol @ dave thomas comment.)

I arrived five minutes early (or so I thought) for the corset photo and it was nearly over! I got in last minute in the back at the far right. So yeah, I'm not in Nailz's picture. Though it IS a good photo! The ladies look great! :)

Please don't be too upset if I cut you off, I have more than one of these, and I didn't have a wide angle lens. I'm sure Esa/Allan have better - full group - shots than I have, but this was the one where I had most of the people looking at my camera. Click for Large on Black! Have to say, I'm surprised it came out as well as it did, especially with my awful on camera flash. :)

muWAH! looks good so far!