ProgPower USA X tidbit..

I'm only going to the Helloween show this year, but if the line up is good, I'll definitely go next year. I wasn't prepared to save that much money, that's why I can't go this year

hmmmm... i would rather wait until after pp9 to hear about next years roster. Who really cares if the vendors make more $$$$? I mean..seriously?

Sorry that my first post on this forum seems negative. I'm a pretty positive person but this just hit me wrong. Its only my opinion anyways

hmmmm... i would rather wait until after pp9 to hear about next years roster. Who really cares if the vendors make more $$$$? I mean..seriously?

Sorry that my first post on this forum seems negative. I'm a pretty positive person but this just hit me wrong. Its only my opinion anyways

I care because it'll save me having to pay the shipping costs as I'd be buying from the same vendors online.

I'd imagine a question directly pertaining to the format of the show would constitute counting towards the no comment about the format thing. ;)

But knowing how many bands doesn't really give that much info away ;P. It's not like he's going to suddenly have 20 bands. Or.... maybe he will... and the big news will be him officially extending PP to 4 days.

Think about it like this: Glenn wants to announce the line up at the show. If it makes a lot of people happier and few sadder, why shouldn't he make that announcement on Friday instead of Saturday? We're all about some net gains at PP.

Think about it like this: Glenn wants to announce the line up at the show. If it makes a lot of people happier and few sadder, why shouldn't he make that announcement on Friday instead of Saturday? We're all about some net gains at PP.
Exactly. To quote Capt. Kirk and Mr. Spock, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few...or the one."