Atheist
Attacker
Avian
Biomechanical
Lefay
Blaze Bayley
Devin Townsend
Diablo
Eidolon (would have to be a one off, as Megadeth takes up too much of shawns time.)
Extol
Fozzy
Grave Digger
Ihsahn
Savage Circus
Virgin Black
Vreid
Sons of Liberty (Jon said he would be touring for this if time permitted)
Demons and Wizards

Gamma Ray (Festival headliner)
Therion (Friday night headliner)
Falconer
Blaze Bayley
Axel Rudi Pell
Skyclad
Scar Symmetry
Mystic Prophecy
Symphorce
Headhunter (Schmier's other great band)
Rhapsody Of Fire
Grave Digger
Helstar
Biomechanical

This isn't my festival lineup. Except for Gamma Ray and Therion to be the headliners. I'd love to see all of the others, though!

Arcturus are broken up but I'd kill to see them. Borknagar would be awesome, as would a Vintersorg solo set.

Arcturus is one of my all time favorite bands. I know they're a long shot for the States in any capacity, even when they were seriously together. But once Mustis and Vortex were fired from Dimmu (leaving Silenoz as the only good musician left in that band), the articles mentioned Arcturus' reunion as a strong possibility. Hellhammer has even confirmed that this could be in the works. These reunions happen like this. I followed the Carcass reunion for months before it was official. I have hopes that it will. I want to see it...somehow...someday.

There are lots of great suggestions above. Lots of bands that would be great to see (Wolverine, Mystic Prophecy, Manimal), but if I list just a few without writing a huge list, my top choices would be:

Falconer - Like Sonata for years, I'll bet Glenn keeps going after this one. They'll be here sooner or later.

Mob Rules - I've been asking for them for years. I'm surprised Glenn had them on his top album list. Maybe I'll get to see them one day.

Pretty Maids - Heavier than PC69. Huge catalog. I can see them here.

Bloodbound - Love that Urban Breed guy

Savatage - Favorite band of all time. Yes, I know all the issues. I doubt they'd ever play again. But, still . . .

Steve in Philly

I'd love to see:

Fairyland
Heavenly
Dark Moor
Angel Dust
Avantasia
Axenstar
Cydonia
Dreamtale
Highlord
Michael Kiske's new band
Masterplan
Narnia
Oliver Magnum (dreaming)
Revolution Renaissance
Sanctuary (dreaming)
Shadow Gallery
Skylark (Divine Gates I and II Lineup)
Theocracy
Thy Majestie
Symphonity

Silent Force
Magnum
Pink Cream 69
Danger Danger
Talisman
House of Lords
Zinatra
Alien
Magic Kingdom
Hardline
Impellitteri
Racer X

Pretty Maids - Heavier than PC69. Huge catalog. I can see them here.

I swear I must be the only one on this forum that just doesn't get this band. I've tried and tried to get into them, but they annoy the living hell out of me. They're actually the one band I hope doesn't make it. There just must be something I'm not getting.

Anywhoo as for my picks...

-Wolf
-Mob Rules
-Vanden Plas
-Blind Guardian
-Symphony X
-Angel Dust
-Within Temptation
-Andre Matos
-Volbeat
-Saxon (I know this will probably never happen, but we can always dream)

-Saxon (I know this will probably never happen, but we can always dream

You know, for the past 5+ years (the duration of my fanship), through multiple canceled tours, I thought I want to see Saxon. VERY badly. I waited and waited and yearned for that day, and then it happened - May 19th, 2009.

... and now I want to see them again just as badly. :(

Seriously, one of the best shows I've ever been to, no question. Partially because of the huge wait and anticipation for it, but also just because of the show itself. My friend and I were front row, right in front of Paul Quinn, and the band were just godly. 21-song setlist, complete with a total of 7 encore songs, not to mention quite a bit of deviating from the set list. I could've done with more newer material (like ANYTHING off lionheart), but it was still incredible. And to top it all off afterwards the band invited anyone who was willing to come over to the Hard Rock Cafe a block over to have a sort of "after party", which was super cool. Great guys. I am very, VERY eager for their return.

There are loads of bands that have been mentioned who I'd love to see (Therion, not likely but yumm), but I'll toss Equilibrium onto the pile. --Contractually required to play "Mana" in its entirety. :heh:

You know, for the past 5+ years (the duration of my fanship), through multiple canceled tours, I thought I want to see Saxon. VERY badly. I waited and waited and yearned for that day, and then it happened - May 19th, 2009.

... and now I want to see them again just as badly. :(

Seriously, one of the best shows I've ever been to, no question. Partially because of the huge wait and anticipation for it, but also just because of the show itself. My friend and I were front row, right in front of Paul Quinn, and the band were just godly. 21-song setlist, complete with a total of 7 encore songs, not to mention quite a bit of deviating from the set list. I could've done with more newer material (like ANYTHING off lionheart), but it was still incredible. And to top it all off afterwards the band invited anyone who was willing to come over to the Hard Rock Cafe a block over to have a sort of "after party", which was super cool. Great guys. I am very, VERY eager for their return.

Jealous is all I have to say. haha. Truly though, of all the bands I haven't seen, they are by far the top act on my list by a hell of a lot. I've always thought they were the most criminally underrated bands.

In addition to what I stated earlier:

Heart of Cygnus
Malpractice
Reversion
Panzerballet
Hammers of Misfortune
Slough Feg
Cathedral
Exivious

edit:
I should add some power.
Pharaoh