Psychotic Waltz/Nevermore/Symphony X Euro tour

Don't share your opinion. This is not about winning or losing, it is a discussion about the roster. I have been calling them NeverAgain for years, since I have watched them twice (because they were on before a band I really wanted to see) and hope sincerely that I will not be in the same building with them, "again"

The problem here is that YOU make it into a "winner/loser" game the moment you refer to name-calling. It's extremely childish and makes you look like a pimple faced teenager. Yes, really, it's that childish!!

I couldn't care less whether you share my opinion or not. I prefer Symphony X and especially Psychotic Waltz too, but the whole matter of this debate right now is how you talk about stuff. There's a right and a wrong way to word yourself in a debate, and you've clearly chosen the wrong way.

i have a headache now from reading this mess. best part is no one cares obviously since the tour is booked and will do very well overseas. like Sanctuary next year, i would simply go to catch Psychotic Waltz.