Question about Death

I don't know the answer to that question.

But since this is a thread about Death, I'd just like to point out that I used to be somewhat addicted to Death a few years ago, and now I cannot stand Chuck's vocals.

Are you sure you aren't talking about the deluxe version of TSOP? This included the Live in Cottbus concert in it's entirety. It's pretty much everywhere so you won't have trouble finding it.

Are you sure you aren't talking about the deluxe version of TSOP? This included the Live in Cottbus concert in it's entirety. It's pretty much everywhere so you won't have trouble finding it.

Yeah, I own the deluxe version with that DVD, but the quality is atrocious and I want to know why the hell they don't sell the DVD of the Death and Raw: Live in L.A. DVD anywhere.

AchrisK said:
Live in L.A. (Death and Raw) DVD does exist. I have it.

Where did you purchase it from?

Yeah, I own the deluxe version with that DVD, but the quality is atrocious and I want to know why the hell they don't sell the DVD of the Death and Raw: Live in L.A. DVD anywhere.

Where did you purchase it from?

I've got Live in LA, I had absolutely no trouble purchasing it. Nuclear Blast made it so you'd best ask them or check their online store.

It's definitely the best Death DVD, top quality picture and sound.

My version of TSOP came with a DVD entitled Live in Cottbus. Excellent, but I'm not sure if that's what you're referring too.

My version of TSOP came with a DVD entitled Live in Cottbus. Excellent, but I'm not sure if that's what you're referring too.

Hatebreeder said:
Yeah, I own the deluxe version [of TSOP] with that DVD, but the quality is atrocious and I want to know why the hell they don't sell the DVD of the Death and Raw: Live in L.A. DVD anywhere.

'Nuff said.