Riverside DVD??

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
I'm pretty sure you will be stocking this one Ken...The question is when?

"Reality Dream" 2 DVD will be available on 7th December 2009 in Europe (except for France - 11th January 2010)

or

23rd February 2010 in USA (via MVD) ???

This is great news. I was wondering what was going on with this DVD. I thought it was supposed to be release last fall and then when they released the small DVD as a bonus to their latest CD I was hoping they were not canning this. Now I just have to wait for the Pagan's Mind DVD to come out and it looks like I know what I'm going to be watching during the Christmas break :D

You probably won't have to beg but you might have to take out a second mortgage. Have you looked at the exchange rates lately?

No blu-ray.

Do you have any plans on stocking the vinyl for Out of Myself or Anno Domini High Definition? I guess there was a limited run on the vinyl for ADHD and was sold at the shows only but thought I would check for that one also.

Riverside is a problem. Inside Out inventory is still tied up between the old and new distributors. I've lobbied Century Media to bring in copies of the CD/DVD of ADHD. We'll see...

Actually got some great news about an hour ago. The CD/DVD of ADHD will be here momentarily. There will be a price bump but we will at least be able to sell it.

Just heard from the band - there are still manufacturing delays that are holding up release of the DVD but it looks like its being sorted out.