Riverside DVD??

There is no individual DVD. There will be a 2DVD set coming - its from different show than the one on the bonus disc on ADHD.

Waiting for it arrive. I'm hoping this week but I'm not certain. As soon as I know when it will actually get here I will post.

I know. Piotr emailed me the other day that there were problems (I think technical issues with the DVD). He had hoped to ship it to me this week. I called Mariusz yesterday and told him to kick Piotr's ass for me. So they all know I'm waiting for it and everyone wants it. Its up to them. We will have a killer price on it so it will be worth waiting for.

I know. Piotr emailed me the other day that there were problems (I think technical issues with the DVD). He had hoped to ship it to me this week. I called Mariusz yesterday and told him to kick Piotr's ass for me. So they all know I'm waiting for it and everyone wants it. Its up to them. We will have a killer price on it so it will be worth waiting for.

Thanks Ken for the update. I'll take your word on the price.

Ken,

Has there ever been such anticipation for a DVD release? I sure hope you have lots on order....:):)

As always, thanks for all you do for all us music junkies..:kickass: