Roll Call - Whom here is from IL ?

I'm from Connecticut, but BELIEVE ME, the Chicago Posse will soon show their faces in this thread, and when you least expect it, your thread will be about something else entirely different. :lol:

That's how they roll in Chi-Town.

@ DADRocks - Cool ! Thanks for responding !

@ Angra RULES - LOL... Awesome. Cant Wait !

@OrbWeaver
- I know ! This is Jeremy of InnerSiege ! I know all those guys. LOL ! I do have a correction for you though. Innersiege is not formerly Strangeland. Two of the members were once in Strangeland, but the others werent.

@ Pate - Way cool man ! I am definitely looking forward to meetin you.

Is there ever a Meet and Greet or Swap Meet for Illinois ProgPower attendees ?

My wife and I are from the Chicago area.

Our favorite local band is Mindwarp Chamber and their keyboard player Shreddy has been to every PP USA and also frequents this forum.

Some other good ones: Sacred Dawn, Lydian Sea, Ion Vein.

I'm not from Chicago, but I'm gonna play there for the first time EVAR on July 30th. :D I'm really excited, I have good friends from the area and I hear your metal scene is awwwwwwwsooooooooooome.

@OrbWeaver
- I know ! This is Jeremy of InnerSiege ! I know all those guys. LOL ! I do have a correction for you though. Innersiege is not formerly Strangeland. Two of the members were once in Strangeland, but the others werent.

Oh! Sorry about that! I must have misunderstood Jerry when I was talking to him about the band on Friday. My bad. :( I used to follow Strangeland when I was in college, so it's nice to see some of the members doing other metal projects, even though Strangeland is no longer together.

@ Duchess - you are? I'll have to pester my boyfriend into taking me to that show. Then you and I can dork out TOGETHER. :D

I am from Chicago....along with Jasonic and Simon.

There are plenty of power / prog.

Divinity Compramised
Scepter

tradtional / NWOBHM influence / classic
Zuul
High Spirits
Winterhawk

heavier stuff......
Novembers Doom
The Chasm (well half are here)
Macabre
Oblong Box
Dawnbringer
Diamond Plate
Earthen Grave

I'm from Connecticut, but BELIEVE ME, the Chicago Posse will soon show their faces in this thread, and when you least expect it, your thread will be about something else entirely different. :lol:

That's how they roll in Chi-Town.

Bwah hahahahaha!!!

My picks:
Sacred Dawn
Mindwarp Chamber
Divinity Compromised
Iniquity of Symmetry
Lydian Sea
Slauter Xstroyes
Born of Silence

I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Awesome.. you'll have to tell me where to get food. I get all my information on eateries from Man VS Food! Last time I drove through Chicago, we stopped at Gino's East for pizza.. XD