Rush Tour

Not that it matters anymore, but...
RUSH (FINALLY) ON THE COVER OF ROLLING STONE

p19nsr7rnq1eum10g01advosn11ns4.jpg

KC show last night was amazingly awesome for this prog nerd. Great set list, all the guys are still playing very well. Geddy has to cheat on some of those high notes, but that's ok with me. Highly recommended!

KC show last night was amazingly awesome for this prog nerd. Great set list, all the guys are still playing very well. Geddy has to cheat on some of those high notes, but that's ok with me. Highly recommended!

Yeah they were awesome when I saw them back in May, fantastic setlist and a really creative way of presenting it I thought! In case you haven't seen it, great interview with Alex and Geddy here at Classic Rock Magazine, you'll have to register to read it online but well worth the time:

https://www.teamrock.com/features/2015-05-15/rush-we-re-coming-towards-the-end

I'm exhausted after that! This is ridiculous, and yet mesmerizing at the same time.

I just love Rush fans, and they're endless ways of paying tribute.

RUSH - ROLL THE BONES LIVE CD / DVD DUE IN NOVEMBER

"...Rush will release their new live set, Roll The Bones, on CD/DVD on November 20th via Zoe / Rounder Records / Concord Music Group.
Unlike other concert DVD’s where the looks is the same throughout, this show has an extremely extensive setup that changes multiple times throughout the show (as the set list moves back in time, the stage setup reflects the band’s stage setup from that period in their career.)
With almost 3-hours of footage, the release includes multiple songs that have either never been performed before or never been captured on video. Complete release details will be announced soon...."

rushrollsept.jpg

Best 2 openers ever, Rory Gallagher, can't remember which tour that was, and I saw Gary Moore open on Signals. May have been the last time I saw them live, in person.....

Rory Gallagher was one of the best rock & blues guitarists of all time wasn't he? So much talent in such a short life.

Last edited:
Best opening act by a mile was Marillion when they did the entire Misplaced Childhood album on the Power Windows tour (also my favorite tour/show by them)
Probably one of the top 3 shows I have ever seen

Reactions: Kez