Skeletons in the Closet.....

The13thCandle

Jan 4, 2004
Las Vegas
www.kajukenbowarriors.com
OK, just for fun....
Everyone has a couple of CDs that dont fit in with your collection, but you like them anyways. Let see who has the cahones to name them.
( let the ridicule begin)

here I go...My collection is almost all death/black metal(Venom, Dimmu, Mayhem ect) and some old hardcore punk( black flag, agnostic front) but I also have 2 Tori Amos and 2 cranberries cds.

Whos next??

The13thCandle said:
OK, just for fun....
Everyone has a couple of CDs that dont fit in with your collection, but you like them anyways. Let see who has the cahones to name them.
( let the ridicule begin)

here I go...My collection is almost all death/black metal(Venom, Dimmu, Mayhem ect) and some old hardcore punk( black flag, agnostic front) but I also have 2 Tori Amos and 2 cranberries cds.

Whos next??

Hmmmm, not real sure that I should answer this question. The last cd that I felt guilty about having in my collection was Chris Isaac, for obvious reasons though, most ladies like him. I bought that almost 2 years ago. To make up for that shitty answer I am going to list off the albums that I bought in the last couple of weeks.

1. Lamb of God -Ashes of the wake
2. Goatwhore-The eclipse of Ages
3. Amon Amarth-The Crusher
4. Mastodon-Leviathan
5. Dillinger Escape Plan-miss Machine
6. As I lay Dying
7.Carcass-Heartwork(I have bought this like 4 times but the shit keeps coming up missing. I think Satan keeps stealing it :D )

*lets out sigh* I'm feeling a little more metal after making such a pussy comment

Although I listen to everything here are some standouts.

Lisa Standsfield- Affection <---awesome R&B
Gypsy Kings.
Tom Jones

I just got an advance of this new band AINA
This fucking record is brilliant!!!!!!
Queen meets Helloween meets Queensryche meets Lord of the Rings.
fucking BRILLIANT

I figured an old dude like you would listen to Tom Jones...................... My CD collection is 99% metal and i also own Yanni Live at the Achropolis,That Dudes one of the great composers in this world......................

oh and i also a coulple of elvis disk laying around somewhere.....................

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music. But over the last couple of years I've been all hardcore and metal. But some out of place stuff in my cd's right now -Gangstar-Full clip,
-Beastie Boyz-Paul's Boutique
-Parliment Funkadelic-Best of ..
-House of pain-Same as it ever was
-Phish-Picture of nectar

Lets see Hank Williams senior and Junior. I think I have a Dave Matthews cd but thats just for lame ass broads that one to come over and listen to it ass I fuck them in a uncomfortable place.. And I don't mean the back of a Volkswagon

Buzzard said:
I just got an advance of this new band AINA
This fucking record is brilliant!!!!!!
Queen meets Helloween meets Queensryche meets Lord of the Rings.
fucking BRILLIANT

Where can we hear a sample? I need some new shit to listen to ..................

say what you want these albums are tight
I got some wu-tang clan
old korn
and I the one I hide the most is michel jacksons thriller

The13thCandle Whos next??[/QUOTE said:
Well it all started good THRASH,DEATH,NWOBHM,PUNK,Oi,SKA...........then man you gotta have the chick fucking tunes also.......

Tom Jones (you gotta love the taff fuck)
Robbie Williams (english girls come just by listerning to him)
Sean Paul (dont ask!!!!!)
KISS (shit did I admit that please? forgive me,it was just a fad HONESTLY & it was only the Crazy Nights album)

p.s. Billy, Lisa Standsfield lives about 15miles from me & although quite a good singer she is ment to be sooooooooo up her own ass flogging to death her northern working class roots its quite embarressing(yes like my spelling!!)

HARDSHIP she wants to have lived my life....

going through my tapes, i found the Slim shadey LP and Dr.Dre`s cronic 2000............................... I dont remember buying that shit.....................