SOTO: Divak

When I saw them live in Winter Park, Fl. a month back, all the tunes they played from the new disc sounded terrific. They put on a heck of a show, and that was with Jeff dealing with pneumonia....the dude was a trooper. The band was tight as hell....along with the SOTO stuff, they played a huge Talisman medley, a little JSS, some W.E.T. tunes, and even an Axel Rudi Pell tune....very cool. Definitely a band to check out if you get the chance.
They gave a killer show at PP as well. The only thing missing was an Axel Rudi Pell song...

An interesting give and take between JSS and the melodicrock.com crowd here...

Jeff says: "Warms my heart to know... ..the albums we set forth to record don't work for this lot at all. This is by no means a slam at you all here because we share the same passion for a lot of bands but if SOTO crossed over with a MR crowd, then the genre we're reaching out to would hate it for sure.

Most of these comments validate I did my job right :)"

I'm telling you, this is a better album that the first Soto album. More consistent overall from start to finish. While the debut Soto album started off strong with the first 4 songs, the album lost steam after that to me. This one is fantastis from start to finish.

I'm telling you, this is a better album that the first Soto album. More consistent overall from start to finish. While the debut Soto album started off strong with the first 4 songs, the album lost steam after that to me. This one is fantastis from start to finish.
I feel the opposite. This one is good, but the 1st one was superior for me...

New song sounds great. I am on the side that the second cd is much better than the first one. Jeff seems to be keeping busy these days. Hopefully he will make time for another WET album as that is my favorite band with Jeff on vox.

Brand