Stupid question, but i want a serious answer!

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
For a year and a half i called my now ex gf Tompa because she grieped and yelled at me about a lot of stuff and when she yelled it was kinda screechy. Was it wrong and should I be shot for calling a girl (who loves Alan Jackson and George jones and is kinda a hillbilly ) one of the greatest death metal vocalists ever. Please i was actually thinking about what ive done and how I may have shattered a good name. That and im bored and no ones here. Ill get a life tomorrow so shut up. :ill: o_O :erk:

Dont everyone start flaming me again , I was just bored and trying to start a conversation. With anyone about anything. ANyway on the soilwork board somebody said Anders looked like TOmpa thats what brought this up, then someone said he looked like a hobo. ALso if anyone has ever played NFL STREET TOmpa and SPeed STRID are the easiest guys to make for your team.

Such anger my young padawan . :loco: I know sometimes i get really cranky when im constipated to, its okay express your emotions. I tell you what Ill buy you a ticket to Dr. Phil and he can help you. I knew for some reason you were gonna reply first. Call it a foreshadowing of sorts. Anyway have a nice day. OHH and thanks for NOT answering my stupid question.

didnt really belong when i started a couple new ones that people have actually responded too. Its not like im upsetting the balance of power. You oh supreme one and your legacy shall reighn for eternity. EAT A BAG OF SHIT. HA INFLAMES SHIRT REFERENCE , you happy now.

heh. i will give you credit for a few good threads, yes. those were enjoyable. just.. please stop with the pointless ones, that is what i am getting at if you haven't caught on just yet. and.. you can keep the shit, i'm not hungry. maybe later.

Im from TULSA which is like one of 50 biggest cities in the us, its like 32 or something. I moved to the country with my parents. Then lived there by myself, belive me im not a hillbilly. I strongly dislike country music, i cant fix cars, i dont wear overalls, I cant ride horses and i dont have any cows. I like heavy metal music , have earrings, wear old metal shirts, and i love surfing and skiing. OMG YOUR RIGHT I AM A HILLBILLY. Just kidding. I really try not to be. Its degrating as a human being.