Super 8 Hotel

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I was wondering if anyone has stayed at this hotel before. It is one of the six listed on the event details page and according to mapquest, it is only 0.57 of a mile away from the venue.

If anyone has any opinions of it based on experience, that'd be cool. Or anything helpful to know, such as do they have parking, is it bare-bones basic, etc.

Thanks!

It's a no frills room, I've stayed there 3 years in a row. It's close to earthlink and a kroger and restraunts too. When in Atlanta I'm not in my room much so It's a place to keep my stuff while I buy more stuff. Or to clean my bod or maybe even some relations with my wife (if I'm lucky) I'ts clean and basic.

raiderdeath1 said:
It's a no frills room, I've stayed there 3 years in a row. It's close to earthlink and a kroger and restraunts too. When in Atlanta I'm not in my room much so It's a place to keep my stuff while I buy more stuff. Or to clean my bod or maybe even some relations with my wife (if I'm lucky) I'ts clean and basic.
ha ha ha, does she read this forum? Clearly, you've been married a few years...like me. Sorry for the OT comment, but that was priceless. :tickled:

stayed their last year, only we problem we had was wet carpet on edge of room from flood, not their falt. Overall not that bad.

I've stayed there the past 2 years. The first year I stayed in some upscale place a couple miles away and my friend nearly froze to death walking back there at 2am in Mid November (lol). Well you'd have to understand that we San Diegans are pretty wussed out in general when it comes to weather since we don't have REAL winters. When it drops below 70 degrees people stay inside with blankets (sigh). But the Super 8 is fine, not to mention its 1/2 or less the price of the other hotels most of the time.

I must say again. I reserved at Super 8, last night. 46 a night. Redroof wanted 75 or so. I'm about the budget.. unless anyone wants to shack up and split the costs.. That works too. I' mean what the heck. all ya gotta do is sleep there.. lol