The best concert disc ever

Silverlinings

Jun 11, 2010
I just received the Porcupine Tree Anesthetize special gray bluray package from the UK today. Besides the bluray disc it came with the DVD, 2 cd's of the concert and an 80 page huge lp sized hardbound booklet. A truly amazing package. It was very expensive, but when I got it I couldn't believe the qulaity of the product.

That being said anyone that has a bluray player and has the capability to dts master audio should be issued this when you buy a bluray player. The sound and picture of this is way beyond any concert on bluray. It was mixed by Steven Wilson himself, who does incredible mixes of the Porcupine Tree DVD audio discs. I these may be all sold out but if you like PT and have a bluray disc player you owe it to yourself to get this. I am wondering if Ken has this or plans to stock it.

Just wanted to share my joy about the whole package. It was certainly worth the $85.

I just received the Porcupine Tree Anesthetize special gray bluray package from the UK today. Besides the bluray disc it came with the DVD, 2 cd's of the concert and an 80 page huge lp sized hardbound booklet. A truly amazing package. It was very expensive, but when I got it I couldn't believe the qulaity of the product.

That being said anyone that has a bluray player and has the capability to dts master audio should be issued this when you buy a bluray player. The sound and picture of this is way beyond any concert on bluray. It was mixed by Steven Wilson himself, who does incredible mixes of the Porcupine Tree DVD audio discs. I these may be all sold out but if you like PT and have a bluray disc player you owe it to yourself to get this. I am wondering if Ken has this or plans to stock it.

Just wanted to share my joy about the whole package. It was certainly worth the $85.

I love Porcupine Tree and would be all over that package, but $85 is a bit too much for something like this.

I finally got around to watching the regular DVD version of this last night, and was blown away, even by the lame sound coming out of my TV's speakers. Gavin Harrison is a monster to watch...