The Mythical Creatures Thread

It's just that I didn't expect HBB's mother to join the site.
:lol:

I bet HBB's mom is a nice wholesome old lady who bakes cookies for him everyday.

But yeah, she said her son is autistic so why are you even pushing this?

Yawn that's lame as fuck dude
Nice try though
He's not taking shots at you in that post so don't get your big nice titties twisted up in a knot ;)

@CiG what was so funny?

a bunch of us here have "autistic tendencies" so its just an inside joke.
Well many of you certainly don't know social etiquette that's for sure. Or just general compassion or kindness. I know people with autism that have more of that than some people in here. No necessarily meaning you but definitely it seems there are a fair few keen to try to belittle others. But that's typical on the internet, makes them feel bigger I guess. Whatever floats your boat as they say. It's a sport almost for some

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
@CiG what was so funny?

a bunch of us here have "autistic tendencies" so its just an inside joke.
Oh I don't care lol I'm just very straight forward I am used to some of the nastiest spiteful comments made about me on line. Just bounces off my supposedly flat chest :)

Well many of you certainly don't know social etiquette that's for sure. Or just general compassion or kindness. I know people with autism that have more of that than some people in here. No necessarily meaning you but definitely it seems there are a fair few keen to try to belittle others. But that's typical on the internet, makes them feel bigger I guess. Whatever floats your boat as they say. It's a sport almost for some
i cant argue with this, there are quite a few assholes here who use this place as some kind of platform to act out in ways they would never do so in real life. And like you said, that's pretty typical for people who basically live their lives on the internet, but there are also some genuinely good people here too. Don't let that stuff get to you.

i cant argue with this, there are quite a few assholes here who use this place as some kind of platform to act out in ways they would never do so in real life. And like you said, that's pretty typical for people who basically live their lives on the internet, but there are also some genuinely good people here too. Don't let that stuff get to you.
Like I said this isn't my first rodeo I know there are some people that live out this fantasy on their computer where they feel some dillusional sense of granduer which is often served as a form of escapism from their reality which often isn't as happy as they may seem or hope it to be. *Shrugs*

But yeah, Tech is a good boy, he'd never for example join the shitposting in a thread where a woman said a Mexican musician raped her. Since he's the kind of raw and real ass dude who only says things here that he'd say IRL, I have to assume he'd make jokes to a rape victim's face... right?

giphy5768.gif

But yeah, Tech is a good boy, he'd never for example join the shitposting in a thread where a woman said a Mexican musician raped her. Since he's the kind of raw and real ass dude who only says things here that he'd say IRL, I have to assume he'd make jokes to a rape victim's face... right?

View attachment 17517
first off, i dont believe her for one second, and that's after i watched her video. And secondly what personal shots did i take at her about getting raped? And you are 100% correct that i do not act any different in real life than i do on here. I wouldn't be able to look at myself in the mirror if i was a fake ass scumbag.... like some of you guys.

Fake ass scumbag?
kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-ced8266749265bb8fcedabcee9c4c3.jpg

... only human garbage like you would laugh at someone when they said they have an autistic child. Like i said, people like you show just how trashy they are when sitting at home behind a monitor and keyboard. I would knock your teeth out if you happened to do that to someone in person and i was in the vicinity. But we all know that you wouldn't because you're just a spineless pretender who lives on the interwebs.

I lol'd because someone who joined the site today, fitting the exact description of a bigtiddygoff meme, their first posts are showing off suggestive pictures, responds to me saying they should write "GMD is autistic" on a sign and take a photo to prove it's not just another troll account by saying her son is severely autistic and that would be inappropriate...

To me it seemed like a cliché response, the exact kind of response a troll would make. But hey, big nuts disbeliever saw through that rape accusation and believes this autism story so it must be true and therefore your moralfagging is justified.

How do you say "m'lady" in Armenian?

Reactions: The Ozzman
what would someone have to gain by coming to a metal forum and claiming that guys from a metal band raped her? What is she trying to gain/destroy by posting numerous videos on youtube of those guys "raping" her? Are you serious? Yea i'm done giving and taking with a moron like you.