The Mythical Creatures Thread

"I just registered and found this"

Did you do a forum search for occurrences of "big tiddy goth girls" or something? I find it hard to believe you aren't an alt.

Reactions: CiG
Funerary right now:

disappointed_i_love_lucy.gif

Rereading this thread again. Imagine being so smoothbrained (@TechnicalBarbarity ) that you think that it's okay to use the term 'autistic' as a form of derision and then get on someone's case for making fun of the fact that someone has an autistic kid.

It's okay though. I knew you were smoothbrained when you said you preferred revolvers to more modern firearms designs.

Lol I actually came to check out @Funerary_Doom 's Awesome thread idea but I think a big titty goth is an OK temporary tangent.

Relevant to both?

Succubus-380x240.jpg

A succubus is a demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend), that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seducemen, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even death.

In modern representations, a succubus may or may not appear in dreams and is often depicted as a highly attractive seductress or enchantress; whereas, in the past, succubi were generally depicted as frightening and demonic.