The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

Edit:

I have merged previous threads into this single one. All future posts related to buying/selling should be in this thread. I will delete all others.

cheers,

Glenn

Well, I was going to grab tickets after I got back from Chicago due to monietary issues.. Looks like I lost out.

I am in need of 3 tickets to the show. (Obviously I don't expect them to all come from one person. At the very least, I need one just for safety reasons.) Who wants to miss the MetalRose Shennagins? :(

If anyone has any extra, or finds they can't use theirs, please email me at info @ nakedriderecordings.com

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I NOW HAVE ALL THE TICKETS I NEED. THANKS EVERYONE.
:headbang:

-MetalRose

You'll have nore than enough chances to buy a ticket. Things happen and people will have to bail, just keep checking this board. I am sure sell and want threads will go up soon.

Bear

Bear is right. Last year we had an official "Buy/Sell tickets" thread up... Look for that in the next couple of weeks....

Also every year you find tickets on eBay. The first round of them usually go for a pretty high bid, about $140-$150. But as the concert date gets closer they usually go for less than the oringinal cost with no TicketBastard charges, about $75. I went to PP IV on less than retail cost tickets, so don't lose hope.

--And on the same token, if anyone out there has extras or knows of people who need to sell theirs (it happens, especially with a festival whose attendees come from several different continents!)......have them come here to this thread first. Let's try to keep it in the family, folks, and take care of our own!

I received help from this board including Glenn last year when I had a late change of plans which allowed me to go so there will be plenty of chances which will hopefully prevent someone from going to ebay.

I was going to buy tickets on Saturday but it's a good thing I waited. My car decided to have a mishap and a cracked oil pan. It'll cost me over $300, of which I have about $40 - ha! I'll be looking to get tickets in the next few months when I don't have heinous car issues. Hopefully some people will see this thread and know that the option to resell their ticket is present here, rather than turning to eBay or cutting their losses.

~Tammy Z~

I was hoping there would be some tickets left until tomorrow (4/8) but that didn't happen and not having the cash before hand I now need a ticket. I would appreciate any help at aquiring one. I know Ebay is an option but I would rather not go that route. You can email me at: bwjeepster@juno.com Thanks!

Update!!!! I no longer need a ticket! Progpower here I come!!

Just giving you all a head up. Ticketmaster just said they printed my tickets. Therefore, I assume others are getting theirs as well soon since I ordered the first day like most others.

Thus, people will probably start posting them on ebay soon since they actually will have received them and will be able to sell them.

Just a heads up!

In need of 2 tickets.................. If anyone simply has extra tickets and still plan to attend, I'll buy you some drinks at the show (that is, if you're of age... 'cause I'll finally be ;D).

For various reasons, my wife and I didn't get around to buying tickets to ProgPower this year. We'd still love to go, though, but now it's sold out. Does anyone have two tickets to sell? If so, contact me at wedreamers05@yahoo.com. Thanks!