The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

I'll be bringing my extra ticket to Atlanta with me althought I realize at this time I have little to no chance of selling it with all these last minute drop outs. This is the LAST time I buy tickets for "potential" goers. I'll have my cell phone on me 619-339-7236 but I'll be in the plane Friday morning from 6 am San Diego Time till 4:30 atlanta time so I won't be getting to the show until 5:30 to 6 ish unfortunately.

Landis

I'm looking for ONE Pre-Party ticket. I can give you cash in Atlanta, or I can pay you through PayPal. I'm leaving right after work today, so please contact me by phone after 4:00pm EST as I won't have time to check my e-mail after that.

e-mail: tzepp@jwpepper.com
cell: 616-706-0967

~Tammy~

Valhallen said:
[
QUOTE=AngraRULES]With so many people unable to attend, this looks like it'll be the emptiest sell out ever! lol

Yeah, it's a little discouraging. I also have 2 extra tickets that I need to get rid of because of friends not being able to commit. I will take the best offer I can get for the pair. I know I won't make get all my money back, but I would like to recoup a little of the loss. The tickets are in PDF format; so if anyone is interested, please email me at lmcdoug1@comcast.net, or at info@millerprinting.com. I would greatly appreciate a response from somebody by Wednesday. My wife is pretty sore about me fronting the extra money for the additional tickets, so buying them form me will hopefully take a little heat off of me. Thanks!

Next year I will not be left holding the bag again. I will only by tickets for my wife and I. If I know of anyone who want to ride with me later, I will just direct them to this forum around this time next year and they can get their own ticket.[/QUOTE]

I think I managed to sell 2 tickets for Saturday (Thanks Brian!), but I still have 2 tickets for Friday. I will have them with me at the show. Please contact me (803) 292-2072 if you are interested in going to the show for Friday only. Thanks!

Seems like I'm in good company, but I also have an extra two-day ticket.
Mine are Ticketmaster 'e-tickets', in PDF form, so I can just e-mail it to you, rather than needing to meet up or call FedEx.
Drop me a line at wilsonb@gmail.com if you're interested. Best offer gets it. Turns out my Atlanta buddies aren't as metal as I thought.

I have a pre-party ticket for sale. Will be down there earlier this afternoon.

codepoet5150 (at) gmail . com

I have one 2-day ticket for sale i'll be coming down friday around 6:30 i have to miss the first and maybe 2nd band (suck) because of class but if you are interested give me a call at 803-546-1357 make me an offer and i can meet you there. Thanx