Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone:

I have a Saturday physical ticket for sale. I am there Wednesday through Friday but fly out early Saturday morning. I can meet you in person in Atlanta when I am there to sell you the Saturday ticket. Email me at nat8794@gmail.com if you are interested. $50 takes this ticket.

Thanks,
Natman

I have an extra pair of GA tickets for FRI (1 Ticket) & SAT (1 Ticket) for sale.

Asking $125 for both. Can do paypal, but would prefer Square Cash cause paypal sucks butt. I will email you the tickets in PDF format.

I will also be arriving Thursday night so I can meet with you in person if you prefer.

Email me adyingswan@gmail.com for info and to set something up.

Cheers,

Sorry. Not sure I understand. I do not have gold badges. Just a pair of tix for all 4 nights.
I have a pair of Wed/Thur tickets for sale. Respond or email at tleavy@tampabay.rr.com. I have some work conflicts. If you really want the Friday and Saturday I may part with them as well.

I have sold both Wednesday and one Thursday tickets. I have one Thursday left. And if someone needs a pair for Fri/Sat let me know.

Update: I still have 1 Thursday Ticket, 2 Friday Tickets, and 2 Saturday Tickets. Willing to sell them for $50 each - just want to get rid of them without taking a total loss. They are digital and I will email you the pdf after PayPal or Venmo. Email amparham@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!

I have 1 ticket for Wed and Thu. Looking to get what I payed for it ($186.40 with TicketBlaster’s fees!) but will consider any reasonable offer. My son is too sick to fly today, so he’s rescheduling his flight for Friday and gonna try and at least make Fri and Sat. Email me jsomerla@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.