Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This is the place to post your needs/extras. All other threads will be deleted.

3/21- I have deleted several post that were discussion about tickets instead of actual wants/needs. I would ask that those be taken to another thread. Otherwise, it will be really hard to weed through this thread in 4-5 months.

Glenn

Well, As I had expected, my wife (who assured me that she did not want to come to the fest with me because my 7 year old is "too young") now wants tickets. She can't bear to tell my son that he will not get to see 3 of his favorite bands but his brother will. Grumble, grumble, women, grumble, never listens to me, grumble... Anyway, I need 2 tickets if anyone could help a brother out....

i got my prog power tickets at www.ticketsnow.com, even though they are 210.00 a ticket which i paid and with shipping and convience charge came to 245.00 I am still going.. see ya all there :)

I have two mystery show tickets for sale if anyone needs two after they are sold out.

I gambled and bought before the act was annouced and lost.

Although Im sure there will be a lot of happy people because it seems like something that would be a lot of fun if youre a fan.

My internet was down all of this morning (perfect timing!), so I wasn't able to get any tickets for the Wednesday night show. I'd preferably like 2 tickets, but 1 will do if anyone can even spare that.

Perhaps this thread could be used for others who weren't able to get Wednesday night tickets and want some?

edit: Got my two tickets taken care of (thanks metalsped!), so move on to the next person on the list!