Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

Hey i will have a Pair of Saturday night tickets for sale for $35.00, if interested PM me HERE for my personal E mail and i could give a cell# and i could arrange to meet up.. thats less than one ticket costed!!

An update on my previous post I will sell a pair of saturday night tickets for $15.00 a Piece, and looks like an extra friday night ticket as well for $15.00 I'll be in town around 2:00, if anyone needs any PM me here and i will give a Cell# thanks..

Update on tickets again, my cell phone is 706-768-1123 call if in the Gainesville GA Area or somewhere up in northeast ga, or i will be in Atlanta at 2:00 Pm tomorrow, so you can look at previous post of mine for the other details..Thanks

I am looking for a pair of tickets for tomorrow nights show, I specifically want to see Redemption, Pagan's Mind, and Sonata Arctica. I live in Alabama, but would do whatever was needed to secure them. I could probably leave around 4PM central time to get there. PM me or e-mail me at mtaffer@gmail.com if you have a pair for tomorrow night you could spare.