Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

I have an extra ticket for each night Thursday-Saturday. I would like to get face value for them. PM if interested. Thanks!

I have 2 tickets for progpower on oct 5 & 6 i am selling for a discounted price. Please email me spooninja@gmail.com for more information. Must contact me soon to give time for shipping so please do not wait.

I have a pair of tixs for Thursday night because my 2 daughters can;t go. Please PM me.

I have sold my 2 tickets

I just found out that I will not be able to attend this year. I have two sets of tickets for Fri & Sat night. Just looking to get back what I put into them ($248.55). I'm in Charlotte, NC, and will overnight ASAP. Prefer payment by Paypal. Feel free to contact me at cstaylor@carolina.rr.com. Carl

I have 2 tickets for Friday and Saturday I have to let go.:rolleyes:

You all know how much they cost (plus ticket bastard), but this is a fire sale unfortunately so I'll let them go to the best offer I get from somebody willing to paypal tomorrow.
$200 OBO takes them (must paypall Monday and I'll priority ship Tuesday....overnight is a possibility too if you need it.)

This is urgent!
Feel free to call me with ANY offers.:kickass:
Lex (612)741-0558

or e-mail lxe@iname.com

Thanks

I can't afford to go this year so I have one set/pair of tickets for Friday/Saturday night which I will sell for $90 OBO (not including overnight charge which should be around 22-23 dollars). Open to any offers. To clarify this is one ticket for Friday one ticket for Saturday.

Email me at dominick_7777@yahoo.com (which is also my Paypal account) if you want them.

If you need me to overnight it I can do that as well. Let me know ASAP please. If I don't hear from anyone with an offer by tomorrow I'll have to put them on ebay. Again open to any offers. Thanks.

EDIT: You can also buy them here at Ebay via Paypal as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280158765510

Due to some unfortunate events, i have at least 1, maybe 2 gold badges available, of course these come without the rights. However, if you want one of them, we can meet up outside the venue and do a trade off: Just buy me a few cd's in the vendors area, and we'll call it even

PM or email me if interested arkohors@coastal.edu

I will have Two Extra Tickets for the Showcase show on Thur.
I will have them on me Wed and Thurs, Going to the Oliva gig on Wed. Showing up early on Thurs for the Show.

If the hotel has internet and a comp I will check PMs and email.
frankesavage@yahoo.com

See you guys there.

I wound up with two extra tickets for the Thursday showcase. I get in Wednesday, and can meet up with you pretty much anytime Wednesday night or Thursday day.

I do not want money for the tickets, I just want you to make a donation to the charity of your choice. The pair of tickets cost close to $80, but make whatever donation you feel is appropriate.

Do NOT use the board PM, e-mail me: matt at mcr-studios dot com

My brother cancelled last minute, so I have 1 extra Gold Badge available, plus his showcase ticket. At this point I'm just looking to get a little bit back and get someone else in the show in his place, so I'm not asking full price.

Feel free to contact me with ANY reasonable offers.
You can PM me here until 8 tomorrow night...or you can call me at (337) 853-6019, ask for Chris or leave a message with your offer and phone#.

The Gold Badge will be available for pickup Thursday at the venue as soon as I get it, or any time after. The preparty ticket will be available at Center Stage thursday before the show, or upon other arrangements.

Update: Its getting too close for comfort...I'm willing to let the Gold Badge for both days and the showcase ticket go for $75, pickup at the venue. Call Chris at (337) 853-6019.