Tickets Wanted/For Sale (including Wed)

Hey all - hav an extra Jon Oliva ticket + 1 extra for Thursday night as well - If youneed them -get ahold of me - not trying to make money off them, just trying to minimize my losses and have more $ for beer & cds.

Jeff

Hail everyone!

Unfortunately Georgina and I have come to the realization that we have to forego Progpower this year. While we got married in a civil ceremony on August 1st, we are having a formal church service and reception on October 20th and there is just too much to still handle over the next four weeks to take the days in Atlanta.

We'll miss the shows and our friends down there for sure. But its just not working out.

Anyway, that means we have tickets for sale. Two festival tickets (Fri-Sat) and two Showcase tickets (Thurs)

If anyone wants them, contact me at megtrATaol.com

Thanks!

If anyone has a set of tickets but can't (or don't want to)make the Friday show and needing to seperate their tickets...l have 2 friends that want to go to Friday only. If you're only going Saturday & need to recoup some of your ticket expense...PM me or email jrh7474@yahoo.com .

I guess you can add my name to the long list of people with extra Tickets for sale!

I have TWO extra tickets for each of the Thursday, Friday and Saturday night shows.

I can mail you the tickets or have them for available for pickup at either the venue or my hotel. I arrive on Wed.

Tickets are for face value, I'll eat the TicketBastard charges!

fastest way to contact me is email
frankesavage@yahoo.com

Not trying to make a profit here, just hoping to sell to get my money back and have some for the show!

Have 2 sets of tickets to Friday & Saturday for sale. They're available for pickup in the Atlanta area anytime between now and the event. Asking face value. Please PM through the board if interested.

Thanks

Hello everyone. I'm new around the boards, but have been reading them for a long time, as I've attended ProgPower V and VI so far.

I have 2 sets of tickets for this year's festival. My boyfriend and I were planning on coming again, unfortunately something came up and I can't leave the Chicago area that weekend.

Please let me know if you're interested in buying either 1 or 2 of them.

I have one set of tickets for Friday and Saturday. I only want 90 for them. PM me if interested. I would prefer to sell to someone in the Atlanta area and would be able to meet you this weekend if possible.

I have 1 Saturday night only ticket left for sale. If anyone knows someone local who just wants to see Primal Fear or another band that night let me know.
$50