Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

FOR SALE: 9-9 Wednseday with Evergrey, Voyager

Face value: $30 + 5.50 + 1.00 = 36.50 total

email: drkhoe at yahoo dot com

Thanks

My best friend isn't going to be able to make the show. I have tickets for all three days. I tried to re-list them on Ticketmaster to make it easier for everyone but I won't let me do it (due to multiple days?!?!). Anyway, please contact me here or at beaslad@gmail.com if you are interested.

Reposting for my buddy Flavio. He has one gold badge available for Friday and Saturday since another one of our long time friends cannot make it this year. He let me know he will let it go for $140.00, not transferable . Message me and I will send his details.

Bear

Hi everyone! I am super bummed that I can't make the festival this year (Anathema is one of my favorite bands who I've been trying to get to the festival for the past three years!)--I've been every year but one since 2008--and am looking to pass on my ticket for Fri and Sat. I know there are a lot of tickets for sale, but I just want it to go to someone who can actually use it and will enjoy the festival. I paid $167 with all the ticketmaster fees but am looking to sell it for $80 for both days. It is a fully transferable ticket. Please email me at hlhwrites@gmail.com if interested.

TICKETS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED. THANKS EVERYONE!!

Looking for 2x Friday/Saturday tickets, I currently have pre-show tickets for Thursday my wife bought me for Christmas last year (was already sold out of the Friday/Saturday tickets). Me and my friend are going up for the Thursday show and would love to make an entire weekend of it if we can get 2x tickets for the Friday/Saturday main show. Thanks everyone, feel free to message me on here or e-mail me @ markcmiller (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks guys, Rock on! \m/

I've got 1 Gold Badge (Fri+Sat ticket) in need of a home (for face value), e-mail me if interested (r0ryb0ryalis@gmail.com).

I've already sent out e-mails to the members above looking for tickets, so this won't last long!

UPDATE: In discussion right now, very likely it's sold. Will update.

UPDATE 2: Sold!

Hey all,

I purchased my ticket almost a year ago and have decided it's best to save the money (still haven't purchased plane ticket yet) and instead offer up the experience for someone who was really wanting to go, but didn't quite hit the deadline in time. As the subject says, this is for one GA ticket for the Friday and Saturday shows and also the insurance to go along with it. I'm not looking for any markup, just the $173 I initially paid. If interested, please email me at: cjmccon@gmail.com. Also, my buddy that I was going to go with might be putting his up as well, so be on the lookout!

:hotjump:

Life has reared its ugly head and unfortunately I will not be able to attend this event. Therefore I will need to unload my tickets. I have a pair of GA tickets for the entire ProgPower week of events - Mid-Week Mayhem (Wednesday), Kickoff (Thursday) and the Progpower itself (Friday & Saturday). I would prefer to get rid of them to the same individual, but if you are interested get in touch.

SOLD!!!
I am happy to say the badge is going to a newbie that was about to give up going. May this be his first of many. \m/ See you all there!

Still have 1 gold badge for sale. I really just don't want it to go waste. So, just make me an offer. email me at angelanewman.realtor@gmail.com

Thank yoU!